Not a Bug App transports

DeletedUser

Ok so when I'm using the app for all my cities I can only send 10 troops in fast transport. Despite having the tech researched to carry 16.

Anyone else have this problem?

DeletedUser35069

Just checked. It shows my trans as over capacity and shows they can only take 10 but it still let over 10 be sent.

Is it not allowing you to send or are you reading the figures?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
many wks ago i sent in a ticket and was told it would be fixed in "an" update. they knew of the problem and were working on it. been ongoing for over a month.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
android mobile app

baudin, this is why i asked (i while ago) how often the app was updated. the last update didn't fix it.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The app gets regular updates every 2 weeks with occasional hot fixes inbetween. Anyone know if this happens on the iOS app as well?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
yep, that's what you said. richard seemed to indicate this wasn't a priority (hot) fix. i only know android ppl that are having problems.

DeletedUser

i was using iOS, but it it was happening on android few weeks ago too, but yeah its just the number wrong you have to calculate it and itll send, but it's annoying and a bug lol

DeletedUser51423

yes this is happening on iOS too. and it has been happening for a few weeks, all support says is that they are aware and working on it.

DeletedUser

Ok so when I'm using the app for all my cities I can only send 10 troops in fast transport. Despite having the tech researched to carry 16.

Anyone else have this problem?

Same on here Franky. But i found out a temporary solution. Exp:- At first if i need to send out support, instead of choosing support option i chose attack option. From there i find out TS will i need to send out those troops. Than i go to support option & i send out those troops. Though still that status bar shows RED(overfilled), but troops sail's away.
It's A bit disturbing, but hope INNO will fix it soon. & still hoping that i kept going on with my gameplay.

antz2013

Phrourach
This is a known app in game bug. The Developer are working on a fix however the timeline for this to be fixed is not known.

This is not a forum bug though.