April contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

** This contest is now closed. Winners can be viewed here. **

What am I?
April contest with prizes!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the April forum contest and your chance to win gold to spend in Grepolis! We'll be testing your knowledge of all things Greek, so grab a pencil and paper and start thinking about those answers!

How does it work?
Below are 12 clues for you to solve, with one or more letters of the solution shown to the right of each clue. You need to solve the clues, and take the first letter from each solution to form the answer to the puzzle!

What can I win?
If you get the correct solution to the puzzle, your name will be entered into a draw. Five lucky winners in the draw will receive 100 gold each, with a bonus 100 gold for the winners who get every clue correct.

I've solved it, now what?
Please post your entries in this topic, with the solution to the puzzle (and optionally, for your chance of extra bonus gold, the answers to all of the clue questions). Please note that once you have posted, you will not be able to view your own entry, so we recommend that you use the "preview" button before posting to make sure you've included everything you want to!

**Note: You will need to create a forum account in order to post an entry. If you do not have a forum account, click here to register.

Closing date
The contest will close at the end of April 30th, so please make sure you submit your entry before then!

The clues
1Deities preceding the Olympians--t---
2I, wonder! ------- -a----- o- --b----
3Orpehus' wife---yd---
4Lucky 13, he rises in the East-p-l--
5God of time--r----
6Mother of the gods, Hera is all mixed up.---a
7The games!----p-c
8God of the sea--s--d--
9A prophetic agency, eg. Delphi---cl-
10Instrument of Orpheus--r-
11The world is an island in the Ionian Sea-th--a
12Mother of Dionysus-e--l-

Solve the clues above. The first letters of each correct answer will form the solution to the puzzle!

Solution
--- ---------

Contest rules:
  • One entry per person
  • Team members are not eligible for a prize

We hope you enjoy this contest, and good luck with your entries!

All the best,
The Grepolis Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.