April monthly stats predictions

DeletedUser

NR and TNE taking inactives off each other.....KA taking cities off TNE....thats whats postly happening now.....so nothing really to predict
I have no idea what Tr is up to but they prob are losing.

DeletedUser

man you guys are boring, why dont you talk some smack? I dont post on the externals much but, we should start smack talking to keep it interesting. you guys are too passive.
let me be the first to say that leopord doesnt know whats going on and just because he has a bunch of cities doesnt mean he knows how to play the game... same as all the others in TNE... ;) mew

DeletedUser

Yeah, none of us in TNE knows how to play. You should come closer to O64 and see what happens.

Is that better? :)

DeletedUser30111

But whitey, every time I talk smack they quit Troy :(

DeletedUser

man you guys are boring, why dont you talk some smack? I dont post on the externals much but, we should start smack talking to keep it interesting. you guys are too passive.
let me be the first to say that leopord doesnt know whats going on and just because he has a bunch of cities doesnt mean he knows how to play the game... same as all the others in TNE... ;) mew

We don't need to smack talk ;) we are all civilized nice people :).....

Nice one....cities don't mean much but no sure if you know what Battle Points are :D but as ryan said I would love to see you close to 064....I would make you quit :D

DeletedUser

wow this is feisty, i like it

i could destroy you all ...

DeletedUser

:), damn I spit so much, it took me a while to find this thread.
like it Leopard, I will work my way to o64 and show you how to play the game.
keep in mind Im a noob and am only here to make you look bad.. ;)

DeletedUser

If you take my city and I cant take yours I am going to quit. ;), I will be sending a 15 hour attack to one of your cities you better be ready....:D