April PotM Poll Discussion

DeletedUser

A good selection :)
I voted for Mojo, his/her posts just seem pretty funny to me. It is important to remember that this is a game and not to take it all so seriously. Made me chuckle. Especially this:
I'm getting so frustrated. All my friends have island quests already but I don't... is it something to do with me?

I feel like that fat kid getting picked last for dodgeball.

DeletedUser345

Well that was easy; nodcrush is a great poster who makes a great positive contribution to the community and I either haven't heard of the others or seen them post in a good manner.

DeletedUser345

Also can next time we see why they have been nominated? You said people had to give explanations etc.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The nomination thread is set up so that people can nominate others anonymously. I made this discussion thread so people could clarify their reasons for nominating others if they so chose.

DeletedUser

nodcrush :D coz i don't know anyone else
and nod's comments and treads are helpful and he's fun too

DeletedUser

nod because he is a great poster and made a great PnP the other day on Paros that had people in hysterics and even inspired 2 farg pictures. He is also not afraid to stand up to the big dogs.

DeletedUser345

I think this process needs to be changed a little bit as from a neutral bit it looks a bit naff. I checked out the second placed guy because i hadn't heard of him and I have to say i am unimpressed. 10 posts in April? Never strayed from Gela? Made two, albeit excellent, top 12 posts and that is it? Worthy of being the 2nd best of the whole forum throughout the month? Never heard so much tosh, i think you need to do a bit more than that! Hell even I've done more than that and I just infuriate the mods! Next your going to tell me Thrillogy is up for vote!

DeletedUser

He does do quite well in Gela, but we need to bring him into the light :p

DeletedUser39847

personally i'd pick th3 K1ndr3d due to his PnP's or -Achillies- due to all the effort he puts in his shops or advice in general...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well then if people wanted better nominees people should have, idk, nominated other nominees. This was the first month of doing it this way as opposed to doing it in individual world forums. I did not expect the greatest outpouring of interest initially. However now more people know and more people will nominate next month.

DeletedUser

Yup.. I didnt know there was a nominating thread, the voting thread was the first i knew of this :eek:

DeletedUser

Same Jono, had I known I would have nominated someone. Ah well, there's always next month!

I do like how your doing it this way Baudin.

DeletedUser

Yup, at least we have one now, im not complaining. Thanks Baudy :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I forgot to nominate this month too..I had thought about it just never published my nominees.

I definitely will next month though, and I encourage everyone else too as well.. ;)

See you at the nominating place.... :) I'm looking forward to seeing who wins all of these btw.. ;) Although, in my eyes you're all POTMs..

DeletedUser

Award winning ending there Laney boy but that still hasn't helped me decide between you and Pushty for whenever the next fav mod comes out :p

DeletedUser5554

I'm just surprised that 23 people like me. Or even 5 for that matter! :eek: haha

DeletedUser

Award winning ending there Laney boy but that still hasn't helped me decide between you and Pushty for whenever the next fav mod comes out :p

Hmm..Well I can't help you there..other than asking "Who do you like best?" :p

I'm just surprised that 23 people like me. Or even 5 for that matter! :eek: haha

You can be a pain in the kahootie sometimes but we all still love you. Maybe. Anyways, carry on. :p

Back to April POTM Discussion.. :)