April PotM Poll Discussion

DeletedUser

I don't know Lane. Pushty is certainly a charming cat and your a crazy cool smurf :D

DeletedUser345

Well then if people wanted better nominees people should have, idk, nominated other nominees. This was the first month of doing it this way as opposed to doing it in individual world forums. I did not expect the greatest outpouring of interest initially. However now more people know and more people will nominate next month.

No I do understand that, i forgot to nominate - could have picked 5 or 6 people really. I think it is a great idea but perhaps in future it would be a great idea to screen it a little more fully. I think it would also be a good idea to see the reasons why people have nominated them as if you don't know the player it will help inform your judgement a tad better.

DeletedUser

I voted nod because as Achilles said he is a good poster and on top of that I don't even recognize the names of any of the other players.

DeletedUser

I voted nod because as Achilles said he is a good poster and on top of that I don't even recognize the names of any of the other players.

Achilles must have a good influence on you. :p

DeletedUser5554

Who is achillies again? ;)

I voted for Mor...Mostly because his post is the only one I saw out of anyone else.

DeletedUser

Decisions... decisions....

This reminds me of the time the old barn was on fire...

It was one of those heart-pounding horrific moments you hope you never have to face...

A life or death choice.... with only moments to react... time for just one...

Do I save Bessy.... our old cow?

Do I save Valiant... my sister's horse?

Do I save Boots... the little kitten we just adopted from the SPCA?

My mind racing.... I went with my heart.... and made the only intelligent decision I could possibly make...

I got to the movies a little early so I wouldn't stress about missing the previews while in line for popcorn.

DeletedUser

Wow this just reminded me why was rooster not nominated? His post put a smile on my face almost every time.

DeletedUser

Hey Hasan...

How have you been, my friend? :)

I'm not looking for a PotM nomination.

My Grandmama used to say:

"Rooster always remember... its easy to win... winning's not the hard part of the game...

the hard part of the game is learning how not to play the game."

The doctors were pretty sure it was the dementia talking... but I took it to heart.

So, nowadays I try not to get involved.

DeletedUser30490

Hey Hasan...

How have you been, my friend? :)

I'm not looking for a PotM nomination.

My Grandmama used to say:

The doctors were pretty sure it was the dementia talking... but I took it to heart.

So, nowadays I try not to get involved.

hahahaha rooster should be given an award for funniest forum poster or something :D

DeletedUser25380

I agree, I love Rooster's posts, however he'd have to face competition if Farg was nominated too in the same month ... Maybe we need to find a way to spread out the nominations over several months :p