April showers in Ocean 45

DeletedUser

I see this being a very fruitful month for us in the far SouthEast, astride the Prime Meridian.

Any news, speculation and outright Bravo Sierra, gratefully received in this thread - as long at it has to do with OUR Ocean...

The Borg and their sycophants aren't really interested in us Newbs, anyway. :p

JimiCanuck
Mortui Vivos Docent

DeletedUser6810

Cant say iv heard anything, im on the o34/44/35/45 boarder. So can i gossip too?

DeletedUser

I see this being a very fruitful month for us in the far SouthEast, astride the Prime Meridian.

Any news, speculation and outright Bravo Sierra, gratefully received in this thread - as long at it has to do with OUR Ocean...

The Borg and their sycophants aren't really interested in us Newbs, anyway. :p

JimiCanuck
Mortui Vivos Docent

I will tell you this, here in about 10 hours we are going to be neighbors.

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour too.. that JimiCanuck is really a spy for another alliance.. is it true? :p

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour too.. that JimiCanuck is really a spy for another alliance.. is it true? :p

I was so accused. :rolleyes:

My colleague booted him after he went all teenagerish on me.

Then the apologetic perp. begged me to be let back in, after he saw that I'd been on VM for a family funeral... I should've let him in the Black Fleet deserves him. Oh, the agony of it all.

Just because my colleagues & I have taken a few days to ponder our future direction... Firmly astride The Prime Meridian, eh? ;)

DeletedUser

so you're not the secret brother of a high ranked player and feeding information back?

DeletedUser

so you're not the secret brother of a high ranked player and feeding information back?

When I was hatched, my Mother was so appalled she refused to let Dad near her until well past any chance of a sibling...:eek:

So, no, eh? :p

DeletedUser

Where are all the JIoS guys? It's awfully, ominously quiet out there in Four Corners Country this weather... :eek:

DeletedUser

Silly bugger, it's Prime Minster, if you PLEASE! ;)

Hey, Buddy... good to see ya. How's life in The Borg treating you? :cool: