Aquafire

DeletedUser18825

aquafire.png

Well, I'm making another premade. Big surprise. I've had quite the time in RL in the past few months, and I'm just looking for a place to escape. Grepolis is that place. I know that I've failed before, so please don't spam the thread reminding me. I will not be as ambitious this time. All I want is a small alliance with some good players. If you want to join, I can promise that you will have fun.

The Name
The name was The Sicarii Confederacy, but then I discovered its background. So, I changed the name to Aquafire. Back in world Xi, I had an alliance called Aquafire. I'm just brining back the name.

Info
World: We will be joining sometime in January after Christmas. Probably the first world to be released in 2013.
Direction: We will be heading North-East, Ocean 54.
Diplomacy: None.

Systems
We might have a squad system. We will most likely have a rank or position system. We will recruit carefully and surely, but not impossibly. We will accept players who aren't masterminds at Grepo. We just want people who can work as a team and be loyal. We will not have a brother alliance or any academies. Also, we will have a skype chat. It will be put up a few days before the world we will join starts. All members will eventually get a custom CoA.

To Join
We will recruit about 20 people before the world starts, and about 20 more ingame. When recruitment is over, we will have 30-60 members. No more than 60, though.
Skype Name:
Ingame Name:
Previous Experience:
Will This Be Your Primary or Secondary World?:
If You Came Up Behind Someone, How Would You Assassinate Them?
GrepoStats:
Are You More Aggressive or Defensive?:

Members
[user]-Spyder-[/user]
[user]Eryos[/user]
[user]superbuilder[/user]
[user]TheOnlyBUZzER[/user]​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23222

Wow... your new premade name has quite a background - it was used in another game by a group of Brits/Yanks/Aussies who perfected the 24/7 wing alliance concept. I was one of them - we were brutal. The history of the name itself is scary - the Sicarri were Jewish freedom fighters (terrorists) that resisted Roman rule in Judea during much of the First Century. The Sicarri all commited suicide by taking poison in Masada around 70 AD instead of surrendering their fortress to the Romans. A middle eastern version of the Alamo legend. Given your past success with premades - perhaps a different name would be better?

DeletedUser18825

You still around bro?
Yep..

Wow... your new premade name has quite a background - it was used in another game by a group of Brits/Yanks/Aussies who perfected the 24/7 wing alliance concept. I was one of them - we were brutal. The history of the name itself is scary - the Sicarri were Jewish freedom fighters (terrorists) that resisted Roman rule in Judea during much of the First Century. The Sicarri all commited suicide by taking poison in Masada around 70 AD instead of surrendering their fortress to the Romans. A middle eastern version of the Alamo legend. Given your past success with premades - perhaps a different name would be better?
Wow. I had no idea about that. I just knew that Sicarii meant assassins. I'm going to change the name. We will not be committing suicide :p Our name is now Aquafire.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

amazing, you caused the collapse of Red Nation (of which I was a member). Last time I am joining one of your alliances, and only if it is a perfect world. If you only get a few players, join my pre-made.

Skype Name: none
Ingame Name: 2468642
Previous Experience: since Chi
Will This Be Your Primary or Secondary World?: Primary
If You Came Up Behind Someone, How Would You Assassinate Them?
quietly: stab em' in the back with a buoy knife, taking out neck, and slicing down quickly
doesn't matter for noise: shoot off head with shotgun
GrepoStats: not really reliable as I am getting gold from some worlds, but I am mainly playing in Chi (bored, have like 11 city slots?, not enough time right now, cause I don't wanna get on much to get more cities, will dedicate more time if this alliance is ok) 2468642 Grepo-Stats
Are You More Aggressive or Defensive?: depends on alliance and world. Speed 3, good alliance, aggressive. Speed 2, patchy alliance, defensive until I get enough cities and troops to back up attacks. Speed 1 I don't join.

already got accepted into 2 of your previous alliances, so should be easy to get in. If you want, I can provide a link to Athena's Records for me, but I don't get on much(cause it is a bit boring right now) as I previously stated, so won't help much.

DeletedUser

Skype Name: kingoflollipopjudgement
Ingame Name: Ardanos
Previous Experience: Played since the world Alpha
Will This Be Your Primary or Secondary World?: Idk mix I guess
If You Came Up Behind Someone, How Would You Assassinate Them? Idk
GrepoStats: This a new account so no stats yet
Are You More Aggressive or Defensive?: Aggressive

DeletedUser17045

Spyder still around? Join my premade young man! Forget this. I'm back, ready to roll ;)

DeletedUser

Skype Name:None
Ingame Name:superbuilder
Previous Experience:crown in world Tau and more worlds...
Will This Be Your Primary or Secondary World?:Primary
If You Came Up Behind Someone, How Would You Assassinate Them?using a knife and sub them in the neck from the back and then dump their body into a trash can
GrepoStats:Check this up on grepostats and also got a crown in tau..played in knossos and went back to conquer my number 1 enemy...
Are You More Aggressive or Defensive?:Agressive but sometimes called defensive

DeletedUser18825

Well, Halo 4 is coming out. Since I happen to be a diehard Halo fan, I will have to play it. So, I am postponing Aquafire until after Christmas. We will collect members until the holidays.. Since we will have so long to get only 20 members, I will be a bit more picky.

Vladamir, I am going to deny your application. You pretty much said that you won't be a big help, and don't care about if you get in or not, and I don't want people like that to join this alliance. I need people who want to be accepted, and want to do good.

Ardanos, you seem to not know or care about anything, so I'm declining yours too. Sorry, but you didn't put any effort into that application, so I can't expect you to put any in the game.

superbuilder, you are accepted. Check this thread after Christmas, in January, to see when we will join a world.

DeletedUser

lol 1 or 2 on thursday there is a speed 3 world come join me in my alliance

DeletedUser18825

I will wait to have Aquafire join a world until we have at least 10 members.

DeletedUser

spider i could probably recruit some players if you need me to

DeletedUser23516

Remember me Spyder? Can't remember the world, it was a long time ago, but I believe the alliance was Anarchy, and I wasn't around long for it. I kidna sorta know Buzzer, so I might be joining. Depends on how things end up on Idalium.

DeletedUser18825

Sorry guys I'm just not active at all right now. I probably won't make this alliance for a long time.