Aquilo Zephyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ALLIANCE SCRAPPED!

Hello world,

I am starting a new alliance in this new world Chi. I don't know if you could call this a pre-made because it's been created after the world has been announced and I think too late for a proper pre-made. This is my first ever pre-made.

As this is my first ever alliance I'm going to start, I will need a co-founder who is very well experienced in this stuff since I am new but I also do have experience.

It will be called Aquilo Zephyrus, two different ancient greek mythological words. Aquilo meaning north wind and Zephyrus meaning west wind hence us starting in the direction North-West.

Information
Direction: North-West
Ocean: 44
Starting Date: July 18th 2011(may change)
Founder: GreenPuffle92
Co-Founder:
Diplomat:
Recruiter:
Lots of more ranks will come!

GreenPuffle92​

ALLIANCE SCRAPPED!

~GreenPuffle92

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't you mean member? Because you're the only person in you're alliance.

Lol nice, first person finds it! Was that a bit too obvious? I always put deliberate hidden/kind of small mistakes and wait for people to figure them out to see who reads closely at threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was obvious. It was written in bold. Yet you still fail to edit it hopping to attract some noobs. This is on topic , isn't it? We are talking about your alliance's member which is on topic as it has something to do with your alliance.

DeletedUser

It was obvious. It was written in bold. Yet you still fail to edit it hopping to attract some noobs. This is on topic , isn't it? We are talking about your alliance's member which is on topic as it has something to do with your alliance.

Wow you're tough hence nobody likes you.

DeletedUser

Really how come 130 people joined my alliance in furnace E? We were all friends in tau and had a right crack.

DeletedUser

Yet you still fail to edit members to member as your alliance is a 1 man alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.