Are Newspapers Still Worth Writing on These Forums?

DeletedUser46838

As most (or all of us know) the Grepolis forums have changed from vBulletin to Xenforo. Do you guys think world newspapers are still worth writing? Why or why not?

DeletedUser31385

As most (or all of us know) the Grepolis forums have changed from vBulletin to Xenforo. Do you guys think world newspapers are still worth writing? Why or why not?

I feel that newspapers are worth it. I have seen many people that are disappointed about nobody writing newspapers.

DeletedUser17513

rock, when you are in question you should not write any newspaper, you get bored to quickly and drop the entire thing, and no changing from one type of forum to another isnt an issue and does not change things(other than it kinda makes it even better)

DeletedUser46838

Not necessarily me writing them, but as a general question, lol

DeletedUser46838

However, not many players actually go on the forums anymore and they barely post on here.

DeletedUser54052

Question is why do players not come here so much, then? Arguably it's because there's not so much content, i.e. papers.
Or perhaps there just aren't as many people playing any more?
Alternatively, the over-strict moderation might be a factor - the definition of "spam" here is somewhat Draconian compared to any forum I've ever moderated, where it's generally considered more sensible to have people talking about anything rather than not talking at all.