Are there actually going to be any good alliances on this server?

DeletedUser17045

Lol, are you actually a good player?

'Cause I don't see it in ya bra...

DeletedUser

Lol, are you actually a good player?

'Cause I don't see it in ya bra...

Good player?

I'd say four things affect how 'good' a player is :

Game Knowledge : I know everything relevant to game play.

Meta Knowledge : I occasionally check Grepostats / Maps and I'm good at interpreting timezones through conversation.

Premium : I packin' gold.

But, above all else :

Time : I got mo' time than a clock store (Does that make sense?)

I'd say I'm in the top 5 percentile of players on this forum, which isn't really saying much. If I cared more maybe I'd be better..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

I don't think Premium would determine if a player is good or not. All premium determines is that people can spend their moneys on a game to use it to accumulate Culture Points for City Slots. I believe good players are those that do it the hard way. Of course, InnoGames has to have some sort of revenue scheme, right? ;)

I also checked your Grepostats under the name Jayaris. What happened? Got rimmed? Do you play under a different name?

Your interpretation of a good player, and my interpretation are different. We strike the correct notes on some things, but we're still different.

DeletedUser

Good player?

I'd say four things affect how 'good' a player is :

Game Knowledge : I know everything relevant to game play.

Meta Knowledge : I occasionally check Grepostats / Maps and I'm good at interpreting timezones through conversation.

Premium : I packin' gold.

But, above all else :

Time : I got mo' time than a clock store (Does that make sense?)

I'd say I'm in the top 5 percentile of players on this forum, which isn't really saying much. If I cared more maybe I'd be better..

Game knowledge. That doesn't make you a good player. I know where the amigdala is in the brain. doesn't make me a brain surgeon.

Meta Knowledge. "occasionally check", you should have grepostats on another tab at all times

Premium. I'm with Cheezehead on this.

Time. It's what you do with it. A lot of people have a lot of time on this game and are terrible at it. Time itself is irrelevant, It's how you use it that counts.

DeletedUser

I don't think Premium would determine if a player is good or not. All premium determines is that people can spend their moneys on a game to use it to accumulate Culture Points for City Slots. I believe good players are those that do it the hard way. Of course, InnoGames has to have some sort of revenue scheme, right? ;)

I also checked your Grepostats under the name Jayaris. What happened? Got rimmed? Do you play under a different name?

Your interpretation of a good player, and my interpretation are different. We strike the correct notes on some things, but we're still different.

Some alliance broke pact and targeted me, unfortunately it was a Thursday and I went binge drinking which lost me two cities. After that I quit..

DeletedUser17045

Ya see... if you were with me in Sigma, in Drunken Goat, we would be drunk and still conquer some people. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Game knowledge. That doesn't make you a good player. I know where the amigdala is in the brain. doesn't make me a brain surgeon.

Game knowledge doesn't make you a good player? This is where I was just like "Whaaaaat" and I deleted the rest of your quote and hit submit reply

But, then the message is too short pop-up came up and I had to re-press it after typing this.

DeletedUser

Jayaris, how bout you come hang with us cool kids in the south east? Get some Dunedin respect here :p

DeletedUser

I find it funny that all the noobs are trying to make jay seem bad at the game.

as for the topic, I think there will be very few. I mean we have alliances lead by HIHI, edwardicus, cheezehead, The chosen one, buzzer98 and finally, the biggest noob of all, Sapphire. this world is basically a training world for people who ain't the best at leading an alliance

DeletedUser345

as for the topic, I think there will be very few. I mean we have alliances lead by HIHI, edwardicus, cheezehead, The chosen one, buzzer98 and finally, the biggest noob of all, Sapphire. this world is basically a training world for people who ain't the best at leading an alliance

Notice its the smae people that fail on every world :D

DeletedUser

Didn't your alliance lose against mine in Xi Sparkz? Yeah. And we had a poor leader.

I know you only hating kos you aint dating.

Also note, i have only left two worlds :) And that was due to boredom, not to rimming.

DeletedUser

Didn't your alliance lose against mine in Xi Sparkz? Yeah. And we had a poor leader.

Also note, i have only left two worlds :) And that was due to boredom, not to rimming.

I think the self-made claims Jayaris made were relatively preposterous as well, without any dead proof. I can see why you put some of those things which define a good player down, Jayaris, though I feel that a couple have been missed and a couple I would disagree with, eg. communication and premium.

DeletedUser

Stop taking credit for Pv's work -.- You knew that if they went into 55 first that we woulda owned you guys all over.
Also, I ain't hatin. Just having a laugh. There's a difference between the noobs I mentioned and you. They talk big on the forums with little accomplishments. You don't talk big cause you have little accomplishments :p (kidding about that if you didn't know)