Are there actually going to be any good alliances on this server?

DeletedUser

Stop taking credit for Pv's work -.- You knew that if they went into 55 first that we woulda owned you guys all over.
Also, I ain't hatin. Just having a laugh. There's a difference between the noobs I mentioned and you. They talk big on the forums with little accomplishments. You don't talk big cause you have little accomplishments :p (kidding about that if you didn't know)

gotta disagree here, we took as many cities from cath as Pv did and we got you <3

DeletedUser

gotta disagree here, we took as many cities from cath as Pv did and we got you <3

You only got cities after pv moved in. Plus as I have said I woulda easily broken without a snipe if I had not sniped 3-4 pv sieges on other members.

And I think if the world settings hadn't attracted every player under the sun both would have don better.

DeletedUser

I personally did not join PV until like a week or so before i quit Xi....Me and Pablo had a Han Solo thing going on.

DeletedUser

You only got cities after pv moved in. Plus as I have said I woulda easily broken without a snipe if I had not sniped 3-4 pv sieges on other members.

And I think if the world settings hadn't attracted every player under the sun both would have don better.

meh look at the conquest page. PV started yes but then we got way more and then pv some agai n and then disband.

I know your story but the others? I think we did very well for an alliance led by PV and halve the size of cathy :p

@saph, I joined PV when dai contacted me. And I only left LoS cos ladasha -puke- was the leader. And I never liked some tactics of PV :p Still don't.