Are there any good alliances in Belleraphon?

DeletedUser

i know who is an awful alliance. Gods of the Arena and their academy War of the Damned are so weak. Grimm Sleepers and our brother alliance are at war with the big bad top alliance and they are to the point where they are needing help keeping their cities from being taken by our small chapter of Grimm Sleepers. they take one city from us, and we take 2 from them. not trying to flame here, just telling the truth. i don't see them being around much longer. right this minute they are landing coordinated attacks on me with members of another top 3 alliance. good to know my little alliance has to have so many big alliances attack them to get anything done on the enemies behalf.

Attachments

• pumpkins.jpg
    pumpkins.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i know who is an awful alliance. Gods of the Arena and their academy War of the Damned are so weak. Grimm Sleepers and our brother alliance are at war with the big bad top alliance and they are to the point where they are needing help keeping their cities from being taken by our small chapter of Grimm Sleepers. they take one city from us, and we take 2 from them. not trying to flame here, just telling the truth. i don't see them being around much longer. right this minute they are landing coordinated attacks on me with members of another top 3 alliance. good to know my little alliance has to have so many big alliances attack them to get anything done on the enemies behalf.

Um, k. Right, yeah. Hmm. What?

DeletedUser

whatever you do just dont became a part of Salmon Sharks,they are bunch of noobs who have no idea of teamplay,supporting felow mates and timing attacks-I bet they never heard of it.

DeletedUser

I guess I am off topic,it is about good and not the worst alliances,I do apologize.

DeletedUser

-Misfits- my alliance till the end, I am helping them grow their branch now, Kings of Chaos.

DeletedUser35863

I am the current founder of Temple of Dagon, a noob friendly alliance that welcomes anyone to join. We currently have a NAP soon to be a pact with Endurance, but unlike them we have more room. I would also like to invite any large players to join us to help support the noobs. We are currently 12th in the list of alliances, so we can provide adequate support.

Link to join alliance:

http://en.grepolis.com/invite-2227616-en41?invitation_id=705851&invitation_mac=8836eb78&ref=player_invite_to_ally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are there any good alliances on Bellerophon? Erm I don't know .. but there is ONE GREAT alliance on that server:

Our Way!

:)