are there is a penalty for the players how write bad words ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser10581
  • Start date

DeletedUser10581

are there is a penalty for the players how write bad words

like the F word OR is it free to say it to ppl ?

DeletedUser

I believe there is,even if there wasn't you shouldn't be swearing at people in game its hardly polite

DeletedUser13936

well the mods will edit your post and if you just swear like crazy at someone u iz gunna get banhammered :D

DeletedUser2795

But in game you can swear at people in PM's all you want, as long as you do not do it so often that you get banned.

DeletedUser10581

so deal with these

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10581

i am at sigma and if you want the full msg i have no problem with that .

DeletedUser

@JKP3nt: One shouldn't be swearing anyway, and it doesn't matter if you do it once or three hundred times it is still not allowed.

@MeM0: Please report the message using the ingame report mail function (see the red ! on the envelope? click that to report the message or messages).

DeletedUser

I've reported much worse curses back on Rho,but nothing happend. So i'm not sure if they actually care about that aspect of the game ...

DeletedUser

Just because you don't hear back about the reported messages or what has happened doesn't mean action wasn't taken, or perhaps not in the way you think they might be. The fact is though that they're always dealt with.

DeletedUser

Just because you don't hear back about the reported messages or what has happened doesn't mean action wasn't taken, or perhaps not in the way you think they might be. The fact is though that they're always dealt with.

As Asth has said, reported affronts are always dealt with. The reporter does not receive anything telling them that it has occured, but they are dealt with regularly.

Please note that posting profanity on these forums is not acceptable even if you are simply posting a screenshot of mails received, as such I have removed it. Please report it as Asth requested earlier if you haven't already done so.

DeletedUser3393

I agree, I reported a guy for multiaccounting yesterday and they told me they will look into it. Soon i hear that the guy is banned.. So they took action but the reporter doesnt need to be informed what action was taken if any.

DeletedUser10581

your notification has been sent successfully. you will not be informed of the result of this notification!

DeletedUser

too bad i've deleted my acc on Rho, but i think 3 sentenses with heavy curses deserve something more than "they're always dealt with".
And yeah, i waited more than 2 weeks, the player was still active and kicking until he was conquered by the bigger fishes in the ocean.
Whatever, thats old story now, but i just felt that i had to express my past experience with such matter.
Cheers

DeletedUser

Offensive messages are always dealt with, however just because they contain vulgar language does not mean the player will be banned. Vulgar language while offense and certainly worthy of a punishment, is not the worst I have seen in messages.