Are these the tactics Valheru use to recruit players lol!

DeletedUser

We lost a couple players yesterday to the alliance Valheru because the players were threatened and scared away:) I find this funny that an alliance would want such cowards as these on there team!! We say good riddance to them!! Here is a message pasted from one of the players we lost.. Good luck with these winners.. Read from bottum up. Has anyone else had dealing like this with the mighty Valheru???

Imconfussed on 2012-05-15 at 23:56
what could i do but join
i saved michap's city
dobbins29 on 2012-05-15 at 23:54
this is sad,man u fight u dont just give up to them.they are bullies and they got to u .ill loose my city before i give in to someone like that.i gess knowing this maby u are better off with them
Imconfussed on 2012-05-15 at 23:39
we were offer to join Valheru but Jeffno9 doesnt want to i guess

we were asked to join valheru after i tried to stop Valheru from taking over Michaps City
we are only 300k aliance Valheru is 5.4 million the person attackin us has 97k points 12 cities and is ranked 57th what could i do. we can join them or have our largest cities taken at their leisure.

they will let us spend weeks building up a city then take it from us.

so its join or be thier feeding grounds.
dobbins29 on 2012-05-15 at 23:21
whats going on man why u switch sides

DeletedUser

Here is another msg pasted from the same player funny no??

Imconfussed today at 00:17
d you read my message
he had 97000 points and 12 cities

he was taking Michaps city and no one could stop him.
i joined to save you guys. maybe that makes me a punk in your eyes
but i bought you gusy time. so use it wisely

i cant stop the next attack. you are fair game to them unless you join

so good luck my friend

DeletedUser

alls i got to say about it is PUNK. i bet in real life he would give up that easy also.but for real im glad hes gona and anyone that will bow down like him needs to leave also and u no who u are ur his good buddie so its only a matter of time till u leave and if u dont leave we will find u sooner or later.but let this be known to everyone that reads this that Imconfussed and his buddie Forwang will give up on u soon as it gets tough so dont let them in ur alliance.if u see them take them out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I messaged Imconfused and told him I thought he was a coward. What type of a war game would this be if the biggest players in your alliance folded ever ytime they were attacked by a bigger alliance? There would be but 1 alliance on the server, how much fun would that be? I agree, I say they are cowards, good riddance to them. Velheru are going to learn a very valuable lesson from forcing people to join, they will have spies everywhere in their alliance, and come the time of the world wonders, well thats when sabbotage kicks in, so don't worry too much, Velheru will get their come uppance!

DeletedUser

and its sad that they do that have a back bone u no stand up and fight dont run away from it.but they will get what they have coming to them id rather not have them if they are gonna punk out like that

DeletedUser25581

roesh u r giving people lot of info :D lol also xene isn't founder . I never heard that we forced someone to join . if u can forward me that msg where any of our player is threating any player that if they wont join they will die. I never done it and don't think that any of our recruiter would do it . also dew how can u tell me ur ingame name , as I see u r great diplomat by insulting alliance leaders :) its first step for promoting

DeletedUser

i dont play grepolis anymore but i keep this to read what people post and i still have some friends that play

DeletedUser

roesh u r giving people lot of info :D lol also xene isn't founder . I never heard that we forced someone to join . if u can forward me that msg where any of our player is threating any player that if they wont join they will die. I never done it and don't think that any of our recruiter would do it . also dew how can u tell me ur ingame name , as I see u r great diplomat by insulting alliance leaders :) its first step for promoting

My name is the same in game I have the messages with your cowards copping please so don't act like your alliance doesn't use these tacics cause they do! If your a leader of the valheru and this type of thing is going on you might need to do some house cleaning

DeletedUser25581

My name is the same in game I have the messages with your cowards copping please so don't act like your alliance doesn't use these tacics cause they do! If your a leader of the valheru and this type of thing is going on you might need to do some house cleaning

if u have that messages just forward them to me , also I know only action of our council members , if 1 player from 184 players is asking someone to join us I can't know it that he is threating him :) I will see ur forwards after I got back from VM :) I'm not going to reply more about threating invites :) bcs I know how it works and I know that we never use that tactics, also in copies I can change what I want so forward me exact message. also don't insult anyone. as far as I remember I haven't said coward or something to u or any of ur teammates.

DeletedUser

if u have that messages just forward them to me , also I know only action of our council members , if 1 player from 184 players is asking someone to join us I can't know it that he is threating him :) I will see ur forwards after I got back from VM :) I'm not going to reply more about threating invites :) bcs I know how it works and I know that we never use that tactics, also in copies I can change what I want so forward me exact message. also don't insult anyone. as far as I remember I haven't said coward or something to u or any of ur teammates.
Well i wasnt calling you a coward was I ? I will send you the msg"s and anyone else who whould like to read them

DeletedUser

u guys cant even be trusted to keep a NAP,u guys cant be trusted at all.so tell ur bull.... to someone else the way u guys play is cheap but i gess whatever works but it can only take u so far u guys wont be some great alliance like u think u are

DeletedUser

u guys cant even be trusted to keep a NAP,u guys cant be trusted at all.so tell ur bull.... to someone else the way u guys play is cheap but i gess whatever works but it can only take u so far u guys wont be some great alliance like u think u are
I wont speak for there players I havent dealt with but the ones i have dealt with in my o57 are jokes.. OH and I have forwarded you them messeges.. Anyone else who wants to read player cowering down to the mighty Valheru msg me in game and I will send them to you..

DeletedUser

Who in worl Knossos would like to take out this very aggresive allaince Valheru??. I respect aggresiveness jut not buy the way they imploment it, i respect 30 ls nukes heading for my cities but these recruiting meseges was a desperate move to weasel there way into O57 cats meow

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a good qustion has any of the vaheru leaders been in any other huge important players in any other world?? I will do the homework and post it all here I mean do vahlreu have any good players?? I am sure they do.. But right now valheru You guys are looking dumb and big some week players are being made to join you this is all cool with me but forever on.. People of the light must desrtoy this evil tyranical group of people Who think they are miighty bllablabla.. If one more of my memebers getts an invite from your cowardly players! I will have to come up with a new thread in the frorums about vahllshoe what world does valhororu come from?? I am from theta i use the same name..