Are you at war with Roman Republic as well?

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, just wondering if any other alliances are currently engaging Roman Republic. Blood Brothers, my alliance has been going back and forth with them for what seems like a few months now, and was just wondering if it was their possible lack of coordination/ organisation or that they are being overwhelmed with attacks from other alliances that allows us to be able to compete with this much larger alliance.

Roman Republic
(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)

Blood Brothers
(pop)

:pro:

DeletedUser

Roman Republic are farms or tactical conquests for us. They never really fight back so it's a safe alliance to attack to avoid any damages seeing as our war is with UAE.

DeletedUser4660

they never worry anyone so no need to attack them unless you like thier city

DeletedUser

ahhhh.....so sad.....600 members and none of them fight back.

Well you may have noticed in the past few days a large point drop in RR and that is because many of us left due to the massive inactivity of so many members.

That is the reason Bood Brothers is still hanging on because you were basically wiped out of 033 when we were still there.

Cheers,

Smalls

DeletedUser1405

Oh dear.so little movement, where the RR people defending themselves,cmon guys you need to show some B***s and answer your ctitics.

DeletedUser

@ smalls:

That is incorrect. Blood Brothers were never strong in o-33, we are easily most strong in 43-44, which RR was able to do a small amount of damage, which we quickly recovered from, and are currently on the offense.:Smile:

DeletedUser

Luckily for you, i was just looking up some war stats for Roman Republic myself today!

When i left RR a few days ago, they were officially at war with 3 alliances (Stonecutters, Dark Judgment and Blood Brothers) My stats go back about a month.

SC:
Lost 7 cities -31k points
Gained 2 cities +14k points
Total = -17k

DJ:
Lost 11 cities -71k
Gained 1 city +5k
Total= -66K

BB:
Lost 3 cities -19k
Gained 15 cities +61k
Total= +42K

Dark Judgement and Stonecuttershas just been crushing them recently. For the victories they've had against bloodbrothers, most the gains happened several weeks ago, since then its been fairly quiet.

Also i did round the numbers, so there not perfect.
This does not count two dozen or so other loses RR has suffered from other alliances there not officially at war with!

Cheers!

DeletedUser

Cheers for the stats Rob! Obviously those 15 cities of ours were not ALL RR but I can bet you a fair chunk of them were. May I ask as to why you left? was it because the leadership is crumbling and such or another motive all together?

DeletedUser

Mostly because of the alliances massive size. Was completely unmanagable. the good players were stretched to thin to do much good.

and with respects to Smalls, no one really seemed to have a goal or a plan, and most of the players were city builders, not warriors.

so a few reasons.

DeletedUser4660

that why we love RR they build cities up so it save us the trouble

can all RR players not biuld theaters please it take time to pull them down and build a bath :Smile:

DeletedUser

When they implemented that idiotic morale I thought we were all going to have to build theaters. You certainly wouldn't dare attack another player.

DeletedUser

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A BATH. Theaters are so wonderful. We can hold Mary Poppins or maybe "Les Miserables". The chooses are endless :D A bath however, all you get to choose is what brand of soap you use :D

DeletedUser

can all RR players not biuld theaters please it take time to pull them down and build a bath :Smile:
golfclap.gif

DeletedUser

Ya, if any of them bothered to read all the freaking guides that I put in the forum then there wouldn't be any theaters.

DeletedUser

Ya, if any of them bothered to read all the freaking guides that I put in the forum then there wouldn't be any theaters.

LOL..... Theaters.

The stats a shared last week have got even more lopsided against RR since then.

DeletedUser

RR

I think that most people in O33 are at war with RR. They just build up cities for us to take over and provide excellent farms.

DeletedUser4013

well if you're at war with RR, you might be at war with TeA now as well.

DeletedUser

well if you're at war with RR, you might be at war with TeA now as well.

Nope. That is not going to happen unless the few who were at war with RR now attack TeA. Which I seriously doubt as not only do we have NAPs with most of them but they all know that TeA is much more organized than RR, with a ton of active members, who will not sit by and watch as other members are conquered.