Are you looking for an Alliance? Post Here!

DeletedUser

(Note, got alot of the stuff from Nathan Burk's Post on The-West Forums)
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=846

If you're looking for an alliance to be apart of, then post your application here for all prospective allainces to peruse and approve you based on their own personal criteria.

Once you've filled out a nice and to the point application, you're about 1000% more likely to actually receive an invite now that you've put more effort into finding a home than "I need an alliance". Don't forget to periodically update your post's application as you progress through the game. Also, if you find an alliance to call home, edit your post's Current Residency category.

Application Form

InGame Name: What is your ingame name?
City Points:How many points is your city, or cities?
Battle Points: Do you skip around picking daisies or shred then to pieces?
Previous Alliances: What alliances have you been in before?
Accumulated Contributions: Can you contribute militarily, activity wise, with resources, or perhaps some skills such as being hilarious, diplomatic, or strategic.
Goals in the game: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your city state ... will you expand across the oceans, who you will worship, etc.
How can you benefit?: What do you intend to do for your alliance? Are you active on alliance forum, perhaps your interested in roleplaying, or perhaps your an experienced diplomat?
Personal Requirements/Requests: Tea time everyday at a half past nine? Or perhaps you want an active alliance, an alliance close by, or an aggressive one?

DeletedUser

Hey there im looking for aliance my ingame name is Dafi World Alpha looking for good aliance becouse im new to this game :) Veteran evony player though

DeletedUser

Comparing Evony to this game is like comparing a housecat to a lion. You're going to get eaten up if that's where you draw your strategy from.

DeletedUser

Though I may currently be in an alliance, send me a message either ingame of on the forums if you will.

InGame Name: Cusi
City Points: 3157
Battle Points: 693
Previous Alliances:
Tenae Braeme, local small aliiance, joined early on, decided to make an alliance with friend aLionance, but we were bored, joined Dune, didn't enjoy it, joined Worth Alliance ... local alliance but too peaceful.
Accumulated Contributions:
I like to fight, will be active on forums, not spam though, I've burnt out on spamming. I am decent at writing to people, though diplomat wise am burnt out on that as well.
Goals in the game:
Have fun, enjoy myself, expand some, joke some, and hopefully make some enemies ... they make the game much better.
How can you benefit?:
I intend to be active in the alliance, I will help out in wars and will be apart of the team.
Personal Requirements/Requests:
No DUNE, MibsMobs, Thunder Gods. I am not fond of all that merging ... don't know what horrible diseases they caught.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In game name: dmeadows
City points: 5000 used to be 10000 but one of my cities got conquered.
Battle Points: 1090: looking for another city and building an army.
Previous alliances: Lost Knights, Dune, Last Olympians, Vikings, MibMob, TIPS.
Accumulated Contributions: When I put my mind to something, I accomplish it. I am active in the forums and I do not want to be in an alliance that is not afraid to get their swords dirty.
Goals: Make some friends, make some enemies, kill some people, take over the game.
How can you benefit?: I am a member who is very active and I know what to do since I had multiple cities, and I am growing fast. I will attack anyone my alliance tells me to, except for my allies.
Personal Requests: TW-Shadow, NOT Thunder Gods, a strong alliance that fights a lot.

DeletedUser

Looking for an Alliance

InGame Name: Jacylin
City Points: not sure..
Battle Points: shred then to pieces!
Previous Alliances: N/A
Accumulated Contributions: to start, i would help with resources, but once I get stronger (i just started playing), I will help with military units as well.
Goals in the game: I hope to eventually become a strong militaristic city
How can you benefit?: I am looking for a strong alliance that can help me get started, but also one that involves roleplaying.
Personal Requirements/Requests: an active, aggressive alliance that happens to be close by

DeletedUser

InGame Name: jaydraco03
City Points:12951
Battle Points: shred them to pieces?
Previous Alliances: currently trentbarrett but i'm looking for a new alliance
Accumulated Contributions: Can contribute militarily, activity wise, with resources, and strategies
Goals in the game: have fun
Personal Requirements/Requests: wants an active and aggressive alliance close by

DeletedUser

InGame Name: jaydraco03
City Points:12951
Battle Points: shred them to pieces?
Previous Alliances: currently trentbarrett but i'm looking for a new alliance
Accumulated Contributions: Can contribute militarily, activity wise, with resources, and strategies
Goals in the game: have fun
Personal Requirements/Requests: wants an active and aggressive alliance close by

OK I am soooo confused. Under BP's you have "Shred them to Pieces?" YOU HAVE NEVER ATTACKED ANYONE, NOR HAVE YOU BEEN ATTACKED!.

hahaha.jpg

DeletedUser

Haha, well, there you go again. Making people feel bad about themselves.

DeletedUser

Haha, well, there you go again. Making people feel bad about themselves.

Squid that is not my intent. My intent is for people to show truthful information. Folks get on here and blah blah blah I am an offensive / defensive power house. Then I go to Gstats and they have never done a thing. How is that making people feel bad? They're just telling lies. That alone should make you feel bad about yourself.

DeletedUser

I understand that people lie about things here, but it's the internet, most people are lying about something. I don't agree with lying, but I also don't agree with running around trying to expose everyone. Some of us aren't intentionally lying, like me, (my stats aren't nearly as high as yours i realize, but they did update to what they should be), they just are new and don't understand how things work, or something isn't right with their stats. And it just makes them look bad when you do this.

DeletedUser

I understand that people lie about things here, but it's the internet, most people are lying about something. I don't agree with lying, but I also don't agree with running around trying to expose everyone. Some of us aren't intentionally lying, like me, (my stats aren't nearly as high as yours i realize, but they did update to what they should be), they just are new and don't understand how things work, or something isn't right with their stats. And it just makes them look bad when you do this.

Your stats did update. I'll give you credit for that. Well done. Now get some more BP's!

DeletedUser

I will... but I just need to rebuild my ships. They all got destroyed in an attack on my city. I took forty of em with me though. Left only two to crawl home licking their wounds. mwahahahaha! lol

DeletedUser14397

join alliance

InGame Name: wooly84
City Points:349
Battle Points: 0 "but just started playing
Previous Alliances: none
Accumulated Contributions: willing to do what i can for my alliance
Goals in the game: build a great empire and kick some *** doing it

DeletedUser

(Note, got alot of the stuff from Nathan Burk's Post on The-West Forums)
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=846

If you're looking for an alliance to be apart of, then post your application here for all prospective allainces to peruse and approve you based on their own personal criteria.

Once you've filled out a nice and to the point application, you're about 1000% more likely to actually receive an invite now that you've put more effort into finding a home than "I need an alliance". Don't forget to periodically update your post's application as you progress through the game. Also, if you find an alliance to call home, edit your post's Current Residency category.

Application Form

InGame Name: What is your ingame name?
City Points:How many points is your city, or cities?
Battle Points: Do you skip around picking daisies or shred then to pieces?
Previous Alliances: What alliances have you been in before?
Accumulated Contributions: Can you contribute militarily, activity wise, with resources, or perhaps some skills such as being hilarious, diplomatic, or strategic.
Goals in the game: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your city state ... will you expand across the oceans, who you will worship, etc.
How can you benefit?: What do you intend to do for your alliance? Are you active on alliance forum, perhaps your interested in roleplaying, or perhaps your an experienced diplomat?
Personal Requirements/Requests: Tea time everyday at a half past nine? Or perhaps you want an active alliance, an alliance close by, or an aggressive one?

I am in Ocean 91 and am desperate for any alliance near or close to me. My reputation in this world is clean and the ingame name is Parkview2404. I have 8 or nine social groups on my forum user. My city is democratic and its leaders are councilmen and senators and representatives. I act wisely with the resources in my city. My previous alliance is in world beta (I can't tell you, its RO (Republic of Olympus)). I was the only one in it and tried to ask for members but none responded politely so I was forced to come here.
Goals are to have an alliance and help whatever I can with other members if or not that alliance is in war with others.

Note: Although I am new, I've got no points yet for my city but I will soon catch up with the others. Please stand by while I get those points.

Thanks! Your sincerely,
Parkview2404

DeletedUser

*removed*

12 hours after posting here - I was attacked. Guess I was doing better solo!

DeletedUser

This is like the first world specific alliance advertisement i have seen where peope ask to get in the alliance

DeletedUser

i use to play this game a year ago in world alpha. i was part of the elite olympus warriors. now that im back i want to get in touch with some old friends. im currently in world Olympia, just starting out again. anyone in my world from the Elite olympus warriors???? im in the south east region. really wanting to join an alliance with some people from my old alliance. player name is bmnelson2012