Important Are you still experiencing lag?

DeletedUser

I have been using opera and hardly ever experienced lag in the first place. The map would be slow to move around but that was it.

The other people in my alliance notice a significant improvement, however.

DeletedUser

I'm using Chrome 16 and even though I don't play an awful lot, I experience no lag at all.

DeletedUser

I'm using Chrome 16, and for about the last 2 days the game play has been much, much better. I was on for a fair amount of time yesterday, and I had almost zero lag issues.

Yay!

DeletedUser

Today I have had no more than 10 minutes game time - cannot logon - this has been going on for over 2 weeks - I'm seriously considering logging out for good. I have had failed attacks, I have lost cities and even threatened to be kicked from an alliance due to inactivity - all because I cannot logon.

My patience is almost at an end ...

DeletedUser

Today I have had no more than 10 minutes game time - cannot logon - this has been going on for over 2 weeks - I'm seriously considering logging out for good. I have had failed attacks, I have lost cities and even threatened to be kicked from an alliance due to inactivity - all because I cannot logon.

My patience is almost at an end ...

I am sorry to hear about your troubles. Please write us a support ticket so we can check out your account.

Ingame click:
Settings>Miscellaneous>Support

Please post your issue there and include all the relevant information

DeletedUser8790

I had been much better yesterday But today faced with mounting attacks >150 inbound I can barely do anything it has slowed to a slow crawl, I filed a support ticket already.

This is not helping

rm4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

I use Firefox, Less lags but i still have it sometimes when switching citys...

DeletedUser13405

I have used FF, Safari or Chrome. Lag is better in the game, but it still gets stuck on the lightning bolt thing when you initially log in. This happens for all 3 browsers. F5 a few times and I can get in, but its annoying when you just want to log in and place a couple of orders or see if you are under attack.

DeletedUser

I am sorry to hear about your troubles. Please write us a support ticket so we can check out your account.

Ingame click:
Settings>Miscellaneous>Support

Please post your issue there and include all the relevant information

HA! need to able to logon first! - I usually get a few minutes each day before it freezes

DeletedUser

Huge improvement over the last day or two (Sigma and Athens).
Previously, every 3rd or 4th interaction with the server was locking up with hour glass, and Response Error. Now everything is going through pretty snappily (specially using Chrome browser).

:)

DeletedUser12667

Still experiencing lag and response errors, but today it is 10 times as bad:(

DeletedUser18132

Yes, now I am starting to get the response errors again. Today I got around 5.

DeletedUser12667

I will ask again, is there something I need to do on my end to stop the issues? If so I will gladly do so.

EDIT: Maybe we should stop focusing on releasing new worlds and focus on fixing the issue that is causing great grief to me and many other players. Cause I cant seem to get into playing the game like I did a month or so ago. And I am sure others feel the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they are back

why release new worlds when the 1s already open are buggy
don`t Inno game know the economy is bad, and that people will stop jumping to new worlds, because they can not afford the gold, so they will stay in old worlds

DeletedUser

they are back

why release new worlds when the 1s already open are buggy
don`t Inno game know the economy is bad, and that people will stop jumping to new worlds, because they can not afford the gold, so they will stay in old worlds

They'll stay in the old worlds were they'll spend gold, right? So what's the difference between the old worlds and new worlds in regard to gold.

Not to mention that gold is very cheap and it is easy to give yourself that little treat or get it through other methods.

Just saying.

DeletedUser

After a few quiet days, I get response errors again, world alpha. How about comparing the code of 2.15 and 2.16 as that's where the problems started. And if Inno won't get rid of the notifications alltogether, why not implement an option to switch them off, this way everyone can decide for himself if they slow down their PC/bandwidth or not.