Pnp Are you the lucky one to get my MM?

DeletedUser

Yah I got the MM, it brought me over here :) Such a nice place, lots to read, but a bit lonely as you said. There are 14 viewing the forum at the moment so whoever's on please show yourself!

DeletedUser10810

Welcome all.... be active and be known to the grepo community here ;)

DeletedUser

Haha is there a limit to how much rep you can give out, because i wanted to give rep to joris and the rawr for their posts, so I have repped everyone so much that I can't find anyone else to rep, but it still won't let me rep joris and the rawr again, sorry guys :(

I feel like this:

Sad Face.jpg

DeletedUser

lol hazzab, +rep for this picture -

Yeah I thought a lot about that picture, it has some really deep meanings in it:

The baby represents my infancy on the forums, just finding my feet still.
The wave represents my efforts to introduce myself and get noticed here.
The white sheet in the background is a metaphor for the peace I bring and the calm nature of my approaches.
The face represents my sadness at not being able to rep you guys.
The well done, but slightly curly hair is representative of all the people i have repped, and the curly bits are the people who i haven't managed to rep yet.
The red dungarees used to be white but they have gone that colour after all the bloodshed on the battlefields recently, I need to give the a wash :p

I'm sure you picked all that up already from the picture, but just in case you didnt ;)

DeletedUser19042

Haha is there a limit to how much rep you can give out, because i wanted to give rep to joris and the rawr for their posts, so I have repped everyone so much that I can't find anyone else to rep, but it still won't let me rep joris and the rawr again, sorry guys :(

I feel like this:

View attachment 8142

I think you need to rep 25 people first. And I can wait, so don't worry. :p

I'll rep you for the pic

DeletedUser

25 people is a lot to rep just to rep another person again...:heh:

DeletedUser

yeah i got the MM haha brought me back here

That's good. Please stay. The more people actively posting in here, the better. It seems though, sometimes, people don't want to reply so instead they just +/-rep someone and leave a comment there without actually posting in the forums.
That's what we need to stop...

DeletedUser

Hooray for Galrean! Forum posting is a great part of the game. :p
It's even more fun when you have an awesome siggy!

DeletedUser

That's good. Please stay. The more people actively spamming in here, the better. It seems though, sometimes, people don't want to reply so instead they just +/-rep someone and leave a comment there without actually posting in the forums.
That's what we need to stop...

Something something something spamming in here, will do :p