Area 51 alliance remake

DeletedUser21418

just to make it clear

ther is now deals whit us and this jumper alli , and there will never be eny

DeletedUser

OK Geko...being an ex-Area 51 person...i will say this...you wont get any respect if your pants are on the ground....and it sure as he** looks like their around your ankles....

proof read first,
Ask your alliance 2nd
ask NOOBS 3rd...
then announce to the world...

Follow this and you wont look like you have a mental block....

PS :area 51 and NOOBS are polar opposites, what makes you think Noobs will work with you?

Ok noobs...your just kickin but and takin names...keep it up...Note alot of guys want you DEAD...keep it up!

DeletedUser

Geko is a stupid dog. He is just one of them arrogant people who run their mouth so Geko stop mouthing, I am the founder of Area 51, our goal is no were near to gekos thinking, We are an experienced alliance here to dominate and that is that, NO QUESTIONS

all hail RuthlessK and Addysaynuttin

DeletedUser21560

Geko is a stupid dog. He is just one of them arrogant people who run their mouth so Geko stop mouthing, I am the founder of Area 51, our goal is no were near to gekos thinking, We are an experienced alliance here to dominate and that is that, NO QUESTIONS

all hail RuthlessK and Addysaynuttin

ohh ok, your an experianced alliance here to dominate... silly me thought you were an MRA with that many members and that low average... my bad

Guess we will have to shut you down AGAIN :)

DeletedUser

Oh, so *that's* why we had that temporary name change to Area 51...