Ares League Armada (Beta)

DeletedUser10059

Ares League Armada

Is looking for players to join the new alliance. Be it noobs or experienced players. All are equally welcome.

We have a NAP with Demonz Underground Army.

I Ares Ilium have experience with browser games, and learn quick. American by birth, Marine by choice and blood.

Seeking peace with neighboring alliances, for prosperity, defense and banding together with free and willing players to learn the tricks of the trade.

Looking forward to a glorious death, storming a beach, against overwhelming odds along side our allies.

Semper Fidelis (D)
Panta Pistos
(Always Faithful)

Ares Ilium

DeletedUser10059

Sir,
Due to National Security reasons,
we prefer you find us.

Semper Fidelis

DeletedUser

Sir,
Due to National Security reasons,
we prefer you find us.

Semper Fidelis

It is often better to state it here, rather than let others find it.
That way they can easily decide whether it's a "yes" or "no" answer to join your alliance.

Most of the time, you must recruit members, members rarely come asking until you're a lot bigger!

DeletedUser10059

Sir,

That is true, and noted.
Yet we've just started off. All of us are small states. Until we have propper defenses in place we will keep the oceans secretive.
If posted here, though inviting small players would be harmless,
predators might also take the advantage, and a quick destruction with it.
Therefor, those seeking to join will find us, for bigger alliances might well reject them. Predator alliances might overlook us in the mean time. Smaller needy players will look high and wide for an inviting alliance. In the Beta world we are. Come taketh.

Panta Pistos
Ares Ilium

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4660

Sir,

That is true, and noted.
Yet we've just started off. All of us are small states. Until we have propper defenses in place we will keep the oceans secretive.
If posted here, though inviting small players would be harmless,
predators might also take the advantage, and a quick destruction with it.
Therefor, those seeking to join will find us, for bigger alliances might well reject them. Predator alliances might overlook us in the mean time. Smaller needy players will look high and wide for an inviting alliance. In the Beta world we are. Come taketh.

Panta Pistos
Ares Ilium
so easy to find in game , go to ranking type players name , bang l know where you are . now for being rude we will come a knocking on your door (SW)

DeletedUser

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can already hear the crackle of lightning coming from the rim for spiritless...lol Sorry for the rez but I couldn't contain my giggles.

DeletedUser

I'm "guessing" they are located right along the O67/O77 border :)

DeletedUser

Ares League Armada

Is looking for players to join the new alliance. Be it noobs or experienced players. All are equally welcome.

We have a NAP with Demonz Underground Army.

I Ares Ilium have experience with browser games, and learn quick. American by birth, Marine by choice and blood.

Seeking peace with neighboring alliances, for prosperity, defense and banding together with free and willing players to learn the tricks of the trade.

Looking forward to a glorious death, storming a beach, against overwhelming odds along side our allies.

Semper Fidelis (D)
Panta Pistos
(Always Faithful)

Ares Ilium

The pink lettering leads me to think your going to attack with only transports....could you direct them my way? To make it easier see my location on my profile.