ARES

IRSDIVISION

Lochagos
Summary: God Ares was brought in around july 2021 players complained that it was to op and in a few months Ares was nerfed. Having used previous ares and new ares the present ares has little benefit apart from spell spartan training in my opinion.

Proposal: I propose that previous Ares spell effects for bloodlust and Army of Ares be reintroduced with a cooldown of about 7 days for each and Ladons previous passive effects be changed back to previous stats and a cooldown added to attacking with ladons of 1 hour.

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
Summary: God Ares was brought in around july 2021 players complained that it was to op and in a few months Ares was nerfed. Having used previous ares and new ares the present ares has little benefit apart from spell spartan training in my opinion.

Proposal: I propose that previous Ares spell effects for bloodlust and Army of Ares be reintroduced with a cooldown of about 7 days for each and Ladons previous passive effects be changed back to previous stats and a cooldown added to attacking with ladons of 1 hour.

you quite obviously have no idea what you're talking about to say Ares has little benefit.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos

A god should only be a god. You could argue all the old gods in the game are pretty **** on their own, which is how it should be like. You could actually argue that Aphro currently should be nerfed, there are almost no reasons not to go 90% aphro. And if Ares is buffed again, there would be no reason to not go 50/50 aphro ares

IRSDIVISION

Lochagos
This thread is not for aphrodite, which i think is useful btw, jus that the grepo people unilaterally nerfed ares and made it a dud, I am just thinking that if the old stats were reintroduced and added like cooldowns to the spells and maybe even killing ladons after they attack would that not be better. This god was supposed to reduce the 'grind' but now u have to grind it o reduced stats.....

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
This thread is not for aphrodite, which i think is useful btw, jus that the grepo people unilaterally nerfed ares and made it a dud, I am just thinking that if the old stats were reintroduced and added like cooldowns to the spells and maybe even killing ladons after they attack would that not be better. This god was supposed to reduce the 'grind' but now u have to grind it o reduced stats.....
Ares has reduced the land unit grind by 70%. That's not enough?

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Ares has reduced the land unit grind by 70%. That's not enough?
Plus you can instantly kill 50 troops without sending as support and then killing with own troops. Makes stacked cities easier to build, plus, the spells are pretty darn deadly if you have 3-5k rage stacked up from sacrifice…