Arise Recruiting in Oceans 64/65

DeletedUser

First issue: Let's see if I can address your first issue. You cannot comprehend us calling our members "officers", yet you can comprehend your alliance calling its members "warriors"...duh.
"Warriors" are the base unit of every military structure. Those who give out 176 officer titles are known as noobs because they think they are so superior to other alliances they regard every single of their members as "officers", even though none of them have any command previlleges.

I can't seem to get taken up on an offer to those responding to our thread regarding recruiting.
That's your problem, Kasondra. I've got more foruming experience than you do and I believe that this is not what the people want to hear. They want to hear about the disbandment of your little officer tea party.

DeletedUser

It seems we beg to differ. I wish your argument was intelligent and comprehensible. Since it isn't, I'll let you just continue to put yourself on public display. Your lack of comprehension speaks volumes.

My post is under alliances. Since you have little experience with a good alliance, I would appreciate you leaving the thread to those who do recognize the desired qualities of some of the leading alliances.

There are those who do look for good alliances to join and recognize those qualities when they are presented. Considering the responses I have received, I am glad to see that there are those who do enjoy the gaming experience. As much fun and challenge as Grepolis has to offer to gamers, it is nice to find those who share the same goals.

Good luck in spamming the forums. I have wars to win.

DeletedUser

True, I do not know how to lead a successful alliance, but I do know how to advertise one. This is something you lack. :D

DeletedUser

"Warriors" are the base unit of every military structure. Those who give out 176 officer titles are known as noobs because they think they are so superior to other alliances they regard every single of their members as "officers", even though none of them have any command previlleges.

That's your problem, Kasondra. I've got more foruming experience than you do and I believe that this is not what the people want to hear. They want to hear about the disbandment of your little officer tea party.

Yes you are right on the form experienced part but you are wrong on the officer part. Having those ranks shows what is expected of a person. it also makes me feel more special then being called a basic military soldier lol. That makes me sound worthless. They are much more well organized then many other alliances and most players are active. NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO THE MAJORITY WILL BE LOW ACTIVE PEOPLE. So whats most important is to be organized as that will be more helpful then trying to get the inactives active.

DeletedUser

To begin with if anyone is interested in our alliance, I always tell them to FIRST message some of our officers randomly and get their opinions. I don't care WHICH officers you message. I would rather have a random, honest answer from an officer than one that is considered "jaded" by one of its leaders.

Next, I do not go out to advertise to anyone and everyone. We are very selective on who we accept. If you do not meet our criteria, we will deny your application.

The purpose of advertising our alliance is to attract those who are unhappy with simcity building. They either must be experienced or must want to learn. We train each officer to develop strong defensive and offensive cities as well as providing them information on how to develop tactical strategies. A strong independent officer will grow quickly and is beneficial as well to this alliance. Nothing is greater to see than an officer in "bloodlust" mode. That confidence comes from experience, knowledge, support, loyalty and camaraderie.

If you find our description of ARISE too boring or confusing, then I am certain there are other alliances that will meet your criteria which you consider important. No one is misguided by what our goals or aspirations are. We state everything quite clearly and concisely. We want only those select members who wish to pursue the same ideals.

DeletedUser

'officer' is just a term of phrase not a title.. no different to using 'player', 'member' etc. Its just a preference that our alliance choose to use that is all.. I'm sure the language or terms used has no reflection on how an alliance is run :)

Honestly we are just here to play a game and do that well.. no-one but our 'officers' can know what our alliance is like inside.

but if you really want to find out you could apply if you were in our recruitment oceans ;) lol

DeletedUser10963

you got 176 active members on your forum!? that must be one hell of a job keeping it all effective and streamlind.

you say no politicly rankings if i remember correctly, i believe a diplomat is quite the politician.

also you might want to eas down on your war provocations and be more diplomatic.
calling people with all green bars noobs doesnt seem to be very smart to me...

DeletedUser

As forum admin it takes some work believe me lol half my life is spent there.. no a lot more than half...

and ofc not everyone is as talkative as me lol i'd pass out if they were!! ;) but it is a very active forum

I sure anyone can understand us getting defensive over something that we have spent so much of our personal time creating :) we are proud of what we have achieved, surely that can't be knocked :)

DeletedUser

Half your time moding a forum, doesnt leave much time for killing people

DeletedUser

Our Forum is extremely active. We currently have six people that help moderate our Forum to keep everything up-to-the-minute.

City claims is monitored by four people alone.

We make our forums extremely streamlined and efficient for easy access and use. That may be why our forum is so active.

I do not think our Forum Administrator or any of our Forum Moderators would even begin to agree with you that our alliance is not completely active. As I said before, our officers are "working" officers who earn their titles. And all they receive in return is a custom ball and chain padded with ceiling insulation...courtesy of The Professor.

I would break down further examples, but I personally don't care to share. Apply to join us if you want to see. If you are lucky enough to be accepted, you would be in for a very nice surprise.

DeletedUser

you got 176 active members on your forum!? that must be one hell of a job keeping it all effective and streamlind.

you say no politicly rankings if i remember correctly, i believe a diplomat is quite the politician.

also you might want to eas down on your war provocations and be more diplomatic.
calling people with all green bars noobs doesnt seem to be very smart to me...

I never called people with all green bars noobs. That did not come from me.

As far as our Diplomatic Officers go, their duties and responsibilities are extremely specific. They are also "working" officers. They receive no political perks in our alliance for their positions.

Our "ranking system" applies to every officer from lowest to highest. Now, I bet you are really curious. I would go into more detail but every alliance is set up differently. We just think that ours is one of the more efficient yet fun ones.

As far as war, this is a WAR GAME folks...doh. That is what we are HERE for.

DeletedUser

Half your time moding a forum, doesnt leave much time for killing people

Trust me. You would not want to meet our PrincessLozza alone in a dark ocean. She is lovely yet deadly.

DeletedUser

Trust me. You would not want to meet our PrincessLozza alone in a dark ocean. She is lovely yet deadly.

A scavenger, 2 abandons and a in-tribe conquer and an ally's city out of her 5 conquests.

Doesnt seem that scarey, although Im sure shes lovely as you say :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well Llol catz, u are annoying dude, if i were u i would have given up, just accept that Kasondra is smarter than u, much smarter

he/she speaks facts, while u ............

DeletedUser

I may not agree with your post or with someone else's, but I will always show you and anyone else who responds to our thread the courtesy of a response in return. I do not promise it will be what you or anyone else wishes to hear, but it will always be respectful, always be factual, and I will try to always be diplomatic.

Try...that is the key word.

DeletedUser

And this refers to Theta alliances how? Did you confuse the subject of this thread?

DeletedUser

man you people are immpossbile to please. Not everyone is always posting but you at least see them post once or twice and you see that from a lot of people.