Arise Recruiting in Oceans 64/65

DeletedUser

Amazing. A simple thread under Theta - Alliances is not to "please" anyone. It is supposed to list what alliances are on Theta and what each alliance has to offer. This turned into a circus for some reason.

Some alliances, like ours, are well organized. We keep News events current and keep the alliance informed on all matters. We keep all officers informed of the status of diplomatic negotiations. We have busy Recruiting Officers who follow strict guidelines to make sure we get those members to join who are aware of our goals and aspirations. Not every alliance is for everyone and we do not want to waste their time or ours.

We offer extensive GUIDES for teaching new officers how to build defensive and offensive cities and troop builds. We offer more advanced Guides for specific types of cities: Defensive, Offensive, Naval and more.

We offer suggested troop builds for specific types of cities.

We offer and teach specific attack and defensive strategies. Our claim to fame is we have never lost a city. Through six wars, we have not lost one. We have always been victorious or negotiated a conditional surrender of the opposing alliance.

We have extremely strong diplomatic pacts with a strong interaction with those alliances and their leaders.

We have mastered timed attacks, as well as efficient support teams.

We have SUPPORT that is monitored 24/7 to cover incoming attacks on members. For example, my last incoming attack was four waves of 3 attackers per wave. The incoming attacks were all from 10K plus cities. My SUPPORT had my city covered with 1100 of each troop (swords, slingers, archers, hops), 1K in horses and 400 chariots. My harbor contained 900 biremes and 500 fire ships. Not even the English navy could penetrate that. I gained 15 cps from those attacks. I lost 32 ships. I immediately wiped the leader of the incoming alliance with a retaliation of coordinated time attacks taking all six of his cities, five of which were 10K plus cities, and within 24 hours had a negotiated surrender and merger with the remaining members of his alliance.

Those who are here to play war games in a "war game" will fit into ARISE. Those who are not will not.

For some reason, this seems to have lit some people's little fires that we are recruiting our Theta alliance on the Theta Alliance Forum.

Go back to oohing and aahing the MRA's who are advertising for "anyone" to join them. We are out for those specific few who are here to play tactical war games. Give us your cities. We will gladly take them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

all that.
see this is how the game is supposed to work when you have a good alliance in play. ive seen way too many tribes with 150+ members who couldnt take a single city, let alone wipe out a smaller tribe primarily because they have taken in anyone who would join

DeletedUser

Or leaders of 300 member alliances screaming "don't attack bakc! save your troop for later" :heh:

Although I'm sure that your alliance is a good one and I believe that you have many loyal followers (andodel etc.) I don't approve with people claiming that they have 176 forum-active members. If you do, well... I'll join Kappa.

What I am saying is that most people who saw this thread did not like the way you are advertising your alliance.

StokieScott

Phrourach
Personnaly I dont see the problem with how she has advertised her thread, and if I was looking for an alliance and in her vicinity would gladly try and get a place, also in a way kind of glad that im not down there because I am in an alliance and its hard too get all of them too post on the forums and we have less then half of your members kasondra so you must of picked the best from the rest of the normal simcity players around your area

DeletedUser

It all boils down to personal taste really. It's best to start conversations with each potential candidate instead of posting in the public forums and attract millions of people accusing your alliance of MRA-ing. I'm sure we agree?

DeletedUser

Personnaly I dont see the problem with how she has advertised her thread, and if I was looking for an alliance and in her vicinity would gladly try and get a place, also in a way kind of glad that im not down there because I am in an alliance and its hard too get all of them too post on the forums and we have less then half of your members kasondra so you must of picked the best from the rest of the normal simcity players around your area

I do not think any of our officers are any different from any other player in Grepolis, but I do think that there are certain things that motivate all of us to be active.

We REQUIRE all members to be on Skype. Each member has to make his/her request directly to our Leader to be added. That personal contact starts a dialog with each member and our Leader who is excellent, by the way.

Our Chat Room is EXTREMELY active on Skype. All conversations are permanently displayed so anyone at any time can come in and scroll up and see exactly what is being discussed and what is going on. No one is ever left "out of the loop". Since everyone is aware and included and up-to-date on what is being discussed, no one feels left out.

Communication is the key to friendships, loyalties and camaraderie. I am not going to misrepresent that we are some kind of "exceptional" alliance. We are not. What I keep saying is that we are a very organized alliance. Because we address our officers individually, because we take the time to ask about their concerns or to ask if they have questions or to ask if they need help, THAT is what brings our officers back to our chat, back to our forum, and keeps them involved in all matters concerning this alliance -- especially war.

We even have officers who translate for other officers. We have at least a dozen countries represented by players in our alliance. Even though some of our officers are not English-speaking, they have learned how to use the translators very well, and they are active in our forum.

The Staff Officers put a lot of hard work into our alliance. Our Leader spends many hours with other Leaders of other alliances. We keep lines of communication open and flowing with our members. We utilize Skype. We encourage and we support each other. I have to give credit where credit is due -- Communication is the key and that is something anyone and everyone can do.

As I stated before, good leadership, good staff officers, excellent communication, obtainable goals and accomplishments for EACH officer in our alliance, and personal and direct contact are what contribute to our success. It is something any other alliance can do. We have just mastered it and take advantage of the benefits we reap from it.

DeletedUser

What I am saying is that most people who saw this thread did not like the way you are advertising your alliance.

And how do you know that? Did you ask every player in the game for his/hers opinion about the thread?

DeletedUser

AAMOF, I did :D

Well, not everyone, but I did ask several friends that play Grepo and a few of my former accomplices in TW, seems so.

DeletedUser

Well, who honestly cares about a few people that you know. There's nothing wrong with this. People these days take everything to seriously. When I rule the world, that will be my first change :O

DeletedUser

Well, who honestly cares about a few people that you know. There's nothing wrong with this. People these days take everything to seriously. When I rule the world, that will be my first change :O

that and speedbumps.

DeletedUser

We are not recruiting at all from Iunctus. We were contacted by Legion and asked if they could merge with us. We negotiated the merger and they are now part of ARISE. We did contact In Control which has graciously offered to take our officers we acquired during another recent merger in O25/35/36 since those are not oceans we are established in. This offers good members to their alliance and assures us they are safely in a good alliance.

DeletedUser

A scavenger, 2 abandons and a in-tribe conquer and an ally's city out of her 5 conquests.

Wow been checking up! firstly the 2 abandons both ghosted it just before my conquer after attacks before hand.. the ally city was a refugee and the host of a former alliance that caused a major problem.. yes i took a in-tribe conquer for strategic purposes who doesn't..

DeletedUser

We enjoyed the dialog everyone.

ARISE has currently CLOSED recruiting. We will post notification when we are able to accept new members again.

Due to recent mergers, we have capped our membership in ARISE. Once we have reorganized and squared away our oceans, we will decide where to move on from here. We are currently considering an ARISE II. If we do decide to do this, then we will reopen recruitment. Right now, we have members to train and organize and plans to make with our allies.

Good luck to all.

DeletedUser

RECRUITING IS CLOSED FOR NOW.

ARISE II is up and running. It is not a training academy. It is to organize our officers and Tactical Commanders for Oceans 53, 54 and 63.

ARISE has a few spots available as well for those in O64, 65, 74 and 75.

Wars are contained in the affected oceans only. Tactical Commanders of non-warring oceans organize and train members in timed-attacks against individuals and minor alliances.

We share the same Forum and we have only ONE Leader still, The Professor. Any who are interested in joining from those oceans, please feel free to contact our Recruiting Administrator listed on our alliance profile.

We require the following: 9,000+ points; currently not under attack by another alliance (we are not In Control - we DO NOT accept REFUGEES); active; not a colonizer; not an alliance "jumper"; interactive and willing to participate in both defensive and offensive campaigns. Do NOT join us and go inactive. You will donate your cities to our members.

Each applicant will be interviewed and checked on Grepostats.