ARKITNAY looking to merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20025

Hi Folks,

I don't want to admit it but I have to. We're (ARKITNAY) looking to merge into a strong standing alliance in o55. We (had 11) have 10 players and with that ranked as 8th (now 9th) in o55 so that would suggest good growth and activeness. I also ensured picking players who had decent stats from grepostats, hence the limited cap. on players.

We were ranked 8th till last night and then bang, in came: Wait... this is not TW? and took one of our cities. They seem to be on a rampage and taking another one while most of us are just about reaching conquest, so the timing seems a bit off by a week otherwise we would be in a stronger position to fight back.

Fair enough, we attacked a 1100 pointer for farming purposes earlier on in the game but their leader (also active in these forums) -->music loving chemist <--seems to have taken a grudge against that. We offered to merge with them rather than lose good players which would have been a plus point for both alliances but it seems that his being adamant has come into affect rather than use common sense. But as he says, he's looking to merge into another alliance.

I am not a coward, never have been as per what my stats show (And smashing WoE in Sigma) but I'd rather play intelligently than have ignorance as a norm (Like a few we know and I've mentioned) and accept that with 10 players who are just reaching conquest and who are active (Don't use gold), there's no fight with 23000 pointer players.

So this is it.. looking to merge...

Cheers!
Darkpsyd
Leader- Sigma/Ex-Phi/Psi

DeletedUser

Instead of posting this on the forum, I'd be having conversations with the leader of the alliance you might wanna join :)

DeletedUser20025

I inboxed Mac Edward's during the first 3 weeks itself.... he didn't even bother replying.

I seem to have noticed that people here in Psi have their noses up in the air for god knows what reason. I play in Sigma and I dare say that WoE (The best alliance in Grepolis) didn't behave like this... even though we were enemies, at least they'd respond to messages even if the answer was no. Today they do not exist!

I come from one of the finest alliances in Sigma (top 2 in Beta) and it is a practice not to bully smaller alliances unless there is war. Wait ... this is not TW? unfortunately never heard of this. For me that is cowardice and picking on smaller alliances... even though we're good we're still at a development stage.

I posted this publicly for I may get a reply here... email doesn't seem to work, as I've learned from emailing Rim Express.

P.S I know that they want to merge with one of the top 4 alliances and are desperate to get cities asap so they can impress... I suppose whichever alliances take them in will be in for a shock when the tough gets going for these fellas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Darkpsyd. But unfortunately waiting until all of you around us grow is not a option available to me.

I started this world with 20 people and look how many active ones I have left! If I were to tell them to just play simcity until you think it would be appropriate for us to attack you... I would end up alone.

The fact of the matter is, I conquered your highest ranking member because he was on a island next to mine. A island on which I still have a member. I knew you had at least lvl 4 farms on that island and I know I could take the city... If you add that to the fact that your member continually tried to farm my own, causing him to go inactive due to stunted growth (It takes the fun out of the game if you're being farmed.)... Then I cannot see why it would be a bad choice for me to conquer him.

You think it is bad for me to target players smaller then myself, but your member was guilty of the same thing.

PS, yes we are looking for a tribe to merge into. But only because I'm not in the mood to lead, I'm already doing that on Tribalwars.

DeletedUser

I inboxed Mac Edward's during the first 3 weeks itself.... he didn't even bother replying.

I seem to have noticed that people here in Psi have their noses up in the air for god knows what reason. I play in Sigma and I dare say that WoE (The best alliance in Grepolis) didn't behave like this... even though we were enemies, at least they'd respond to messages even if the answer was no. Today they do not exist!

I come from one of the finest alliances in Sigma (top 2 in Beta) and it is a practice not to bully smaller alliances unless there is war. Wait ... this is not TW? unfortunately never heard of this. For me that is cowardice and picking on smaller alliances... even though we're good we're still at a development stage.

I posted this publicly for I may get a reply here... email doesn't seem to work, as I've learned from emailing Rim Express.

P.S I know that they want to merge with one of the top 4 alliances and are desperate to get cities asap so they can impress... I suppose whichever alliances take them in will be in for a shock when the tough gets going for these fellas.

Well, you can ask around, it's not my habit not replying but I hope you do realize that I get like 30 PMs a day, add to that the ops I'm conducting plus the skype and my RL, sometimes it's hard not to forget something. I'm also 40+ and alzheimer is lurking :p
If you think you're feeling ignored then you should have written me again and again. You would have got an answer fo sure (maybe not the one you wanted :p, but you'd got one)
But to come back to your problem, you want to merge your alliance, then start looking for an alliance who can absorb you. Rim Express has only 1-2 free slots (oops not anymore, welcome Benja!) and we always kept those for exceptional cases like the one that just happen.

Btw, thanks for targeting RE in your post, I'm sure we were not the only one forgetting to answer.... just a hunch.

About WoE, they might be great in Sigma, but unless you played every world, you can't say they're the best of all grepolis, Hell! FC in Kappa is the greatest I know and we sat on diplomacy like no others. :D

About Bullies, each time a bigger alliance attack a smaller one, they are bullies but then again, it's the game. Big fish eat small fry. Nature speaks.

DeletedUser20025

I'm sorry Darkpsyd. But unfortunately waiting until all of you around us grow is not a option available to me.

I started this world with 20 people and look how many active ones I have left! If I were to tell them to just play simcity until you think it would be appropriate for us to attack you... I would end up alone.

The fact of the matter is, I conquered your highest ranking member because he was on a island next to mine. A island on which I still have a member. I knew you had at least lvl 4 farms on that island and I know I could take the city... If you add that to the fact that your member continually tried to farm my own, causing him to go inactive due to stunted growth (It takes the fun out of the game if you're being farmed.)... Then I cannot see why it would be a bad choice for me to conquer him.

You think it is bad for me to target players smaller then myself, but your member was guilty of the same thing.

PS, yes we are looking for a tribe to merge into. But only because I'm not in the mood to lead, I'm already doing that on Tribalwars.

As I said, I had no clue about the farming but then again, we discuss it via emails so it's clear to me as to what you have to say. I am only looking for an alliance to merge with to add depth. I want to see you talking after playing field is leveled.

DeletedUser20025

Well, you can ask around, it's not my habit not replying but I hope you do realize that I get like 30 PMs a day, add to that the ops I'm conducting plus the skype and my RL, sometimes it's hard not to forget something. I'm also 40+ and alzheimer is lurking :p
If you think you're feeling ignored then you should have written me again and again. You would have got an answer fo sure (maybe not the one you wanted :p, but you'd got one)
But to come back to your problem, you want to merge your alliance, then start looking for an alliance who can absorb you. Rim Express has only 1-2 free slots (oops not anymore, welcome Benja!) and we always kept those for exceptional cases like the one that just happen.

Btw, thanks for targeting RE in your post, I'm sure we were not the only one forgetting to answer.... just a hunch.

About WoE, they might be great in Sigma, but unless you played every world, you can't say they're the best of all grepolis, Hell! FC in Kappa is the greatest I know and we sat on diplomacy like no others. :D

About Bullies, each time a bigger alliance attack a smaller one, they are bullies but then again, it's the game. Big fish eat small fry. Nature speaks.

Ahh, but you found the time to post here! See Mac, I only stated what was obvious. If you're too busy to answer 1 email, do you think 10 would solve it? And at the time I was looking for a pact, not merger. The merger option I'm looking for is today.

And I'm sorry to say but it's not always the case for the larger fish to eat the smaller ones... that's not a practice we have in Sigma.. in fact we disallow any of our members to hit someone who is alone or in a much smaller alliance. Half of these players I have with me in my alliance have good experience... probably better than most I've noticed here but what can I or they do with 3000-4000 points each, nothing much.
And why do you expect I have a small player cap? Something to ponder on.

As for your hunch, we had only 3 pact invites requested for. 1 was yours which had no reply, 1 was vengeance who accepted and 1 was for Wait...this is not TW who was gracious enough to reply by saying they were not interested as they were merging with another alliance and had their pacts in place?

P.S We beat off WoE (Warriors of Epsilon who came from the world Epsilon) in the end because the pressure was too much but I doubt anyone can do what they did. A 50 member alliance kept off about 300 people (pacts) for about 5 months and were leading in the world. Hats off to their leader DerekRisen001.... he has my complete respect!!!

Anyway, I thank you both for posting.... now on with the game and for a possible merger.

DeletedUser

Dark... We're not even at war. Your in as much danger to be conquered by us as you are to be conquered by other people.

If you wish to blow this out of proportion and merge into another tribe with the intention to attack us then we will retaliate. And it will not only be me attacking but the other 4 or 5 people in my alliance as well. Seeing as you cannot even handle 1 I'd like to see you and your new alliance handle 6.

If you are determined to merge into someone I recommend that you do not merge with the intention of attacking us, you would only be jeopardizing your new alliance by doing so.

DeletedUser20025

Obviously I want to merge to give you a taste of your own medicine! What else do you expect! And yes, if we get an alliance which has players with 2- 3 cities, I want to see all your big talk carry on like you've been doing, especially to me. Will you have the courage to do this to another alliance larger than yourself and then say that your expanding. Hahaha, I guess not.

You'll attack with 5 players? Mate, your stats show 4 players active.

By the way, why do you have this compulsive habit of poking your nose everywhere like a bad habit? I'm looking for a merger, and please keep on with the 5-10 attacks everyday, shows desperation to get sda4124's city. he popped off your alliance member's troops and sent home an empty handed CS a few minutes ago. So now I suppose you'll target a smaller point player saying that you'll are only expanding and this is not an act of war. HAHAHA!

You don't have to declare war... don't tell me you're attacking because you're bored! Be reasonable with what you say.. each line is literally a contradiction of the last.

How about doing one thing, let us grow to the size you are and I assure you, you'll be the first one to walk outta the park. Then tell me I can't handle 1 attack.

Go away, I'm looking for a merger in this thread, not have an unhealthy conversation with you here.

DeletedUser

Obviously I want to merge to give you a taste of your own medicine! What else do you expect! And yes, if we get an alliance which has players with 2- 3 cities, I want to see all your big talk carry on like you've been doing, especially to me. Will you have the courage to do this to another alliance larger than yourself and then say that your expanding. Hahaha, I guess not.

their leader (also active in these forums) -->music loving chemist <--seems to have taken a grudge against that. We offered to merge with them rather than lose good players which would have been a plus point for both alliances but it seems that his being adamant has come into affect rather than use common sense.

Now, who's holding a grudge here?

You'll attack with 5 players? Mate, your stats show 4 players active.

One of my players is on vacation, when he gets back another one is going. So I suppose 4 will have to suffice where 1 is succeeding? ...

By the way, why do you have this compulsive habit of poking your nose everywhere like a bad habit? I'm looking for a merger.

Because you talked about me. If you left me out of this I would have stayed silent. Not only did you mention me, you mentioned me in a bad way. Should I ignore you when you badmouth me in public?

and please keep on with the 5-10 attacks everyday, shows desperation to get sda4124's city. he popped off your alliance member's troops and sent home an empty handed CS a few minutes ago. So now I suppose you'll target a smaller point player saying that you'll are only expanding and this is not an act of war. HAHAHA!

You don't have to declare war... don't tell me you're attacking because you're bored! Be reasonable with what you say.. each line is literally a contradiction of the last.

How about doing one thing, let us grow to the size you are and I assure you, you'll be the first one to walk outta the park. Then tell me I can't handle 1 attack.

Oh wauw... Sorry, I play this game because its my life long dream. Not simply because I'm bored obviously.
Ask around, people that know me will all agree that yes. I will continue with what I am doing even if you join the Gauls or Rim Express... I'm not scared of going out fighting. Unlike yourself...

Go away, I'm looking for a merger in this thread, not have an unhealthy conversation with you here.

Then you should have stuck to your merger request and not started talking about me.

DeletedUser20025

So you now technically mean that I'm not supposed to mention why I want to merger? For anyone who has a good word for you; I doubt that they're gonna make much sense of what you just said.
Now how stupid are you? I know I'm going to get a warning from the mods by calling you stupid but what other word would I have for you?

Obviously I'll hold a grudge, I made the effort to email you (Something that you're player didn't do when he was being farmed). Anyway, you're player just got thwarted like a fly when he sent in his cs and his land clearing without any LS before that.

DeletedUser

Psyd... C'mon, use your brain.
Of course you're allowed to mention why you want to run to another alliance. But you should know that when you mention me you would get a response. You knew I watched these forums... You could have just said that you were under attack. There was no need to badmouth me if you didn't want a response. Its as simple as that...

DeletedUser

Did a "looking to merge" post ended up as a war declaration? :eek:

Forum posts can be tricky and dangerous, there was this guy once, he didn't look the forum post in the eye and as soon as he didn't pay attention... forum post rimmed him!!!

DeletedUser

Nah, he already declared ingame this morning. Then he made this thread...

DeletedUser13729

Well its good to hear of smaller alliances ethuging it out .

Gl to both of you and calm down ,this is a game and it isnt personal for the most part.

DeletedUser20025

Two players gone. And why? Because you wanted to move over to the island? Why don't you liven up and say that you were attacking because you were interested in war? If you only wanted to move over, we would have given you those cities with a pact in place and both of 'em had reached conquest.. we would have moved over to another island.

Mac, I had declared war 4 days ago on him when he started the revolt attacks which I first emailed him to stop it but I guess he was enjoying what he was doing because he's basically a coward. Good for him! No bravery here my friend.

Yes, I am running to another alliance to give you what you deserve best. You don't deserve niceness. However, this is a war game and war is war but honesty about it would be appreciated rather than acting like a sly rat and saying that you're only attacking and nothing else and that you have a personal grudge. That my friend does not tantamount to mad mouthing you especially when I mentioned facts. I don't think your emails suggest otherwise. If I lose, I lose but with that being said, you have labeled yourself a bully and a coward. I will go out with a bang but you will go nowhere at the end of the day!

From now on, I will call you a pussy cat! LMAO!

DeletedUser

Psyd, who should I attack in our neighbourhood so that you would stop calling me a pussy?

At any rate I don't think Grepolis is a adequate game for you. Its a wargame after all... How about you go play Rollercoaster Tycoon or Simcity?

DeletedUser

I see a chemist in here, dishing out free prescriptions, but someone just aint taking there medicine .... :pro:

DeletedUser

ok so Summery

1. Ok so MAC good leader but yeah Good Leader
2. PSi yeah thats where we are in PSi
3. Sigma mentioned it twice when will you people realise this is PSi
4. Beta mentioned once yes this is not Beta this is PSi what happened else where stay's els where.
5. RIM EXPRESS what a great bunch of people great meetings

Two players gone. And why? Because you wanted to move over to the island? Why don't you liven up and say that you were attacking because you were interested in war? If you only wanted to move over, we would have given you those cities with a pact in place and both of 'em had reached conquest.. we would have moved over to another island.

Mac, I had declared war 4 days ago on him when he started the revolt attacks which I first emailed him to stop it but I guess he was enjoying what he was doing because he's basically a coward. Good for him! No bravery here my friend.

So basically if you where pact with him you would of gave him your cities hummm this sounds like a TRAP or something very Weird to do

Ahh, but you found the time to post here! See Mac, I only stated what was obvious. If you're too busy to answer 1 email, do you think 10 would solve it? And at the time I was looking for a pact, not merger. The merger option I'm looking for is today.

And I'm sorry to say but it's not always the case for the larger fish to eat the smaller ones... that's not a practice we have in Sigma.. in fact we disallow any of our members to hit someone who is alone or in a much smaller alliance. Half of these players I have with me in my alliance have good experience... probably better than most I've noticed here but what can I or they do with 3000-4000 points each, nothing much.
And why do you expect I have a small player cap? Something to ponder on.

As for your hunch, we had only 3 pact invites requested for. 1 was yours which had no reply, 1 was vengeance who accepted and 1 was for Wait...this is not TW who was gracious enough to reply by saying they were not interested as they were merging with another alliance and had their pacts in place?

P.S We beat off WoE (Warriors of Epsilon who came from the world Epsilon) in the end because the pressure was too much but I doubt anyone can do what they did. A 50 member alliance kept off about 300 people (pacts) for about 5 months and were leading in the world. Hats off to their leader DerekRisen001.... he has my complete respect!!!

Anyway, I thank you both for posting.... now on with the game and for a possible merger.

1. MAC once again yeah Great guy
2. PACT yeah we choose wisely who we pact with in RE
3. NOT MERGER yeah well now you are.
4. MERGER/ TODAY you see now you are looking for a merger well best of luck for that
5. SIGMA yet again talking about Sigma....
6. PACT, we actually only have 1 pact
7. EPSILON no this is not Epsilon this is PSi.
8. 50 member alliance kept off about 300 people. I have a great example of an alliance that did something like that but again this is PSi not kappa
9. DerekRisen001. Nice it is good to have respect for certain people so +1 for that but once again this is PSi.

Did a "looking to merge" post ended up as a war declaration? :eek:

Forum posts can be tricky and dangerous, there was this guy once, he didn't look the forum post in the eye and as soon as he didn't pay attention... forum post rimmed him!!!

Sure looks like it boss...

Well its good to hear of smaller alliances ethuging it out .

Gl to both of you and calm down ,this is a game and it isnt personal for the most part.

YEAH Calm down this is a game have fun and don't talk badly about RIM EXPRESS we have nothing to do with this conflict so. Now please be nice to leave us out of this.
and one last time

THIS IS PSi not another world and yes :pro:

o yeah I forgot RIM EXPRESS wishes you all a pleasant day in PSi

DeletedUser20025

Great post Justpaps for you just made my day here in Psi.

You seem to have got the post replies all wrong or is it that you don't comprehend simple English language with what I posted?

Mac understood what I said and so did chemist but you.. lol, you quoted, misquoted and eventually ended up making an **** of yourself with your 'close to' incomprehensible sentences. Bravo! :D

By the way, this is a "Looking for a merger thread"... what the hell are you doing here running your mouth numbnuts?

Is it just me or is it that people here on this forum are really stupid and don't know what they're talking about? I doubt it's me. I know I'll get another warning but c'mon, at least make sense of what you'll type here.

My friend, learn to type comprehensible English and then tell me what I should do or which world I should play in ;) -1 rep for you for typing utter rubbish.

Anyway, instead of offering a solution, you people seem to be adding to the commotion.

I'd best not post here anymore on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.