:D

Van Helsing

Phrourach
I think you have finally snapped - lol
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

If only Bearissimus was here to see this

DeletedUser54360

fogofwar516 today at 08:29
Because you are not taking an initiative and leading, we need more active players to be leaders. I did that hours ago, someone could have had your city under siege. stuff happens really quick at this stage in the game and I have been constantly putting in work trying to build a decent team. I have a shady *** old man named timothy dewey to our east and a loon named WitchunterGeneral to the south east. Both of these players I am trying to figure out how to beat so Reapers rule O55. Doesn't look like any more dark tides are going to join us, so they are still a threat. we could be attacked at any moment and we also need to be planning an of our own. We look weak when our leaders are not even online, Goldborn has made us look weak.

DREAM ON FOG .. DREAM ON ..

As you know i said that i was busy in rl but would be back to normal soon
I just checked when you did it and i was asleep are we not allowed to sleep under your dictatorial leadership,i have been in contact with other alliance leaders and it seems that all you want is for you and James to be in the winning alliance even prepared to say if you leave the alliance will be no more,so the only reason it seems you stay is to wait until a more powerful alliance will let you and James join them

fogofwar516 today at 09:07
Tim duey tried to recruit me he even sent part of our conversation to our alliance members trying to make me look bad but the fact is is that I decided i did not want to abandon anyone and be the bad guy like that. I decided to stay and work with these people here. I could have very well benn where kurbads is right now. You really think he would not make room for me. Jakesbhs158 also had a chance to join them and look where he is right now. I have a enormous target on my head yet I have built this alliance to be a strong contender for this ocean and I will continue to lead it.

So you are saying that you and only you can now make any alliance decisions i thought this was an alliance

DeletedUser54360

DT did not take us seriously as potential allies I did not want teh same thing happening with you ..

Look where D T are now

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 14:06
Plus I understood last night that the agreement was BP each other but dont take cities and no-one will get upset

There is a world of difference between a mis-understanding and what you are deducing ..

dont you want to know that we have teh nut sto be a good partner ?? And what bette rway to show you thna a sea of LS launches ..

You are misinterpreting I advised you to pull

timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 13:58
don't piss on my back and tell me its raining, to work together there has to be trust, i told you there was a cs in there to help , you've used that against me.

(Telling someone that thee is a CS in a city they have spied and have LS racing towards is not telling them anything new is it?)

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 13:56
new.png
WG 1 RIMLAND CORE (WitchunterGeneral) is attacking the city WG 4, which is occupied by ZenMeister. on 2017-09-09 at 12:15:23
40 40

I told yuo earlier nit to get all huffy about thsi yu will end up with the city anyway

I actually asked you to save your biremes for us to use together frying bigger fish .

And I thought you actually understood I was only demonstrating that we have the units to tag team together ..

Do you think this city actually matters ??

Read back through the file I am sure I warned you ..
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 13:50
right so now you've told your mates and we have other attacks on cs after i only told you to try and save your troops, i think any diplomacy ends now.
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 13:39
don't know, he wasn't recommended to me
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 13:35

DeletedUser54360

timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 12:31
This was partly why i didn't invite him , if his own alliance cant trust him how could i ,he'd be very likely to back stab me just as easily.

fogofwar516 on 2017-09-08 at 21:40
so...what can we work out here.
fogofwar516 on 2017-09-08 at 21:15
Lol he is on your team. I def want on, can you please make room for me and james we will rule the ocean. The reapers will crumble with out me.
timothy dewey on 2017-09-08 at 21:11
your intel is lacking,lol
fogofwar516 on 2017-09-08 at 21:08
Kurbads ghosted!!! wow.

DeletedUser24785

Ummm FOG this isn't me trying to recruit you , i think you were asking to join us, i refused as you also told me you don't support your players and showed no loyalty to your members.How your still even in the alliance you are is only because no one else wants to run it.So please leave me out of your convos, your both far better off talking to each other.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lol he is on your team. I def want on, can you please make room for me and james we will rule the ocean. The reapers will crumble with out me.
Kurbads ghosted!!! wow.

DeletedUser54360

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 12:38
Dont take me break DEEZNUTS personally I want to stiop mutual encrochment till we have our proper chat

Do you authorise me to use you r Intel to Kill Reapers with my Dark Arts techniques today ???

I have already started th e process but this would finish them, completeley ..

DeletedUser54360

WG hes taken away my privs again :(
sorry mate I did try to protect you

Come and play with someone who repects his member sand puts them first . YOU must have had a gutful of him ..

DeletedUser54360

Ummm FOG this isn't me trying to recruit you , i think you were asking to join us, i refused as you also told me you don't support your players and showed no loyalty to your members.How your still even in the alliance you are is only because no one else wants to run it.So please leave me out of your convos, your both far better off talking to each other.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kurbads ghosted!!! wow.

My friend PINKY is as BAd as Perky here .. BUT I do agree he was trying to join you ..

DeletedUser54360

The simple fact of teh matter is Timmo .

You tried to play me and then threw a hissy fit when it didn't work .

Then you smeared me .

Today I took that damm city you COULD NOT hold a seige on when we were only doing training exercise as I HAD decided to give working with you a go . Because plainly you could not be any worse than our friend Perky..

But do not come all innocent . YOU threw YOUR rattle out of teh pram .. .

I only took it to make the same sort of point I was making yesterday.

YOU cannot even beat a shambles like Reapers without our help..

DeletedUser54360

123gobombers today at 12:29
im going to block you because your annoying
WitchunterGeneral today at 11:55
This conquest can't be displayed (anymore).

Since you made such a fuss about it Timothy I decided to take it to teach you a lesson .

Now scuttle back to External Forum and make up some other nonsense about me .

Do you REALLY think the twice beaten defectors you house

A rag tag assortment of skin savers will be ANY match for Loyal Honest Battle hardened Experience players like I have?

It is units and players who know how to use them that win wars - not points ranking chasing skin savers that your unit is bloated with.

GAME ON !!

WitchunterGeneral

The last of the Rimlords in the last Rimlord World

Have your strategic geniuses never even heard of back tripping ?

AND YOU WANT TO TEACH ME A LESSON

That will b ethe day Timmo That will be the day

Kurbads.

Phrourach
fogofwar516 today at 09:07
Tim duey tried to recruit me he even sent part of our conversation to our alliance members trying to make me look bad but the fact is is that I decided i did not want to abandon anyone and be the bad guy like that. I decided to stay and work with these people here. I could have very well benn where kurbads is right now. You really think he would not make room for me. Jakesbhs158 also had a chance to join them and look where he is right now. I have a enormous target on my head yet I have built this alliance to be a strong contender for this ocean and I will continue to lead it.

So you are saying that you and only you can now make any alliance decisions i thought this was an alliance

ofc he could lol

ysj18CQ.jpg

JItZR5i.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser54360

Kurb I am not sure if I understand correctly ..

Is it your point that fogofwar is useless ?? Where is the disagreement between us on that point? .

He IMAO is not fit to be put in charge of a box of matches never mind an Alliance