ARMED AND DANGEROUS

• Thread starter DeletedUser54360
  • Start date

DeletedUser48583

Just passing by

Reaps
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser24785

Please WG if your going to show conversations don't try to edit it to try and make yourself big and clever like some cheap newspaper reporter. Show even the backlash of your stupid games , that i really do not think anyone bar yourself even treats with anything but a sadness for you illness called egotistical madness. I could show more, but just show the whole thing, not the parts you think newsworthy. Reading back there are some classics like i didn't let fogo in on your say so ,still laughing at that one. Now i see you for what you are i actually find you amusing, i'll wont unblock you ingame because your boring, but still amusing in a sick kind of way.

timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 15:39
nice mail you sent Reapers, last chance saloon eh, so work with you ,your having a laugh.
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 14:26
We either hit reapers together or not at all

A few players in training who screw up is more inmpressive than a veteran who plays teh game just to collect crowns .. ( Not referring to you ) ..

The lack of skills can be reversed But there is no known operation to remove jaded cynicism
Anyway you are clearly winning teh BP war so what is the actual issue .. ??

It is not as if you are likely to lose this city ..

Actually TD I already know from reviewing teh real time data programs we have running in discord .

I have no f clue how it works either but it is like magic ..

(Know or can make a good educated guess.) But we would not dream of interfering unless invited to do so.

Can i ask that you revisit all thsi when yur battles are over and calmy have a19th hole discussion with us .

My instinct that there is a possibility or working together remains unshaken by todays storm in a tea cup ..

lets take a break now ..

Cheers

WG
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 14:18
in which case your ls could have been used to hit Reapers not to prove any point.
If i was meant to be impressed i'm not, your members need to know the difference between attacking and supporting.
And no i'm not telling who.
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-09 at 14:15
It was a serious offer

there has beena misunderstanding o fwhat you wanted to happen between us ..

Please do speak to Fonmtenay and confirm I asm not spoofing you here

I would enjoy working with you to eviscerate Reapers.. And teh rest of teh server would fear us ..
timothy dewey on 2017-09-09 at 14:13
I think we'll be fine for the moment, the last time i shared any info with you it bit my in the ***, once bitten ,twice shy.
Thanks for the offer.

DeletedUser54360

RIP DARK TIDES RIP BUNNIES RIP OMEGA RIP ( WIP ) REAPERS

DeletedUser43790

Tim if your here i have had enough of Fog,he says that you wanted him to join you ?????

DeletedUser24785

i've shown that mail enough times, i think even WG agreed it was the reverse, but hey ho whatever

DeletedUser24785

fogofwar516 on 2017-09-08 at 21:40
so...what can we work out here.
fogofwar516 on 2017-09-08 at 21:15
Lol he is on your team. I def want on, can you please make room for me and james we will rule the ocean. The reapers will crumble with out me.
timothy dewey on 2017-09-08 at 21:11
your intel is lacking,lol
fogofwar516 on 2017-09-08 at 21:08
Kurbads ghosted!!! wow.

DeletedUser43790

thanks Tim think i am going to get kicked soon he is getting upset i keep finding thing that he did want people to know

DeletedUser24785

thanks Tim think i am going to get kicked soon he is getting upset i keep finding thing that he did want people to know

well you can have the spot with me he wanted,lmao

DeletedUser43790

lol
oops he is not happy :p

Feez on 2017-09-11 at 16:18
why all i want is answers
fogofwar516 on 2017-09-11 at 16:18
You are really starting to piss me off
Feez on 2017-09-11 at 16:17
NO REPLY ?????

DeletedUser24785

Feez today at 09:33
Hi Tim told you i upset him kicked me now attacking me
wysmiewacz.gif

dracarys is conquering The Bar (Feez)last update today at 09:39:31
..............................................................................................................................................................
Nice way to treat your members, remember no asking awkward questions Reapers , you'll be internalled if you do

DeletedUser43790

lol just to let you know tim one of his school friends has showed him how to read external ,we can have fun now :D
5jOfReW.jpg

DeletedUser43790

:eek: Tim i am now your No1 spy lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43790

lol thats what he is telling everyone to cover his own butt
i was just going to ghost but this is more fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43790

Come on WG this is your thread or are you too busy showing you new best mate Fog how to do things lol
oops dont think i shroud have put that :eek::D

DeletedUser24785

Come on WG this is your thread or are you too busy showing you new best mate Fog how to do things lol

Two lying players working together , that should work well long term , still they are a match made in heaven ,does Grep. do civil weddings.

DeletedUser54360

FOG is a far better technical player than I am . Most of you are . But I know how to lead A FOD .

For years now I have led coalitions Federations Of Defiance if you like FOD.

I would say in fairness that Reapers are being good pact mates and that LOTR will not let them down.

You are right in the centre of a perfect storm pincer movement. So busy trying to complete seiges on your own inactives that you are gifting us BP on a daily basis .

So overconfident that you severely under populated your navy - believing your own PR about the BARBS GrepoMaster Race WUNDERKIDS ..

Too many of your team have no allegiance and you are just their temporary flahg of convenience .

Each of your players tthta I have roughd up a bit recentyly has gone inactive .

And while we cant take those cities we are stopping you take them either..

BARBS destiny in Byblos all decided in one fateful Hissy Fit ...

If I ever get round to it my top 12 would show you as a slow painful sink .

What I see of course may take some time to materialise maybe even as long as up to Christmas will you find a way to continue flattering to decieve.

Here is a newsflash for you MRA dont win GREPO not even so called "Elite" MRA.

My decision not to take any of those skin savers you trawled in from DT and others has been proved valid.

Did you really think - really think your recruits all came to you first ? Remarkabl I think you actually do ..

For the record the only player I actively tried to recruit here on Byblos to date was FOGOFWAR .

If there are any impartial non Career serial troller's out there - May I ask for a thoughtful measured response to some of the points that I have raised here?

DeletedUser43790

i am just off out will think of something over my lunchtime pint,dont worry i will do it in pictures so you and you class mates will understand
I have been told that fog has told people i was a spy,i have the experience to keep the evidence that he was the one passing info not me

DeletedUser54360

I was trying to be Diplomatic before .

Today I just decided to tell the truth and shame the Devil .

A very young man has lost his way and is floundering . But you cannot be seved lest yu are Born Again <<<

FOGOFWAR HARKEN ONTO ME ...

Mass mail today at 19:24 REAPERS RABBLE
fogofwar516
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-09-21 at 21:50
Listen FOG

Listen To ME

you are no longer in control of Reapers The FAmous Four have removed you .

Worse you are trying to lead without having completed your Grepo Training .

I am in very poor health and this will be my last world before retiring for good.

If you will submit to my Tutorage I will finish your training as a GREPO player but it has to be as a RIMLORD.

It does not matter that my own skills have waned over time - the fact is I am the single most experienced and successful player on this server that still plays without excessive Gold USage.

YOU can either continue this futile squabble with TD or accept my Olive Branch ( AS HE DID ) and you can learn how to play as well with your units as you are at producing them .

Take this as an insult if you wish .

I am the LAST RIMLORD once I go my skills go with me.

My worth has been proven over many worlds and many years.

My current Lieutenant Shuri2060 was an opponent of mine in the last world.

Look at him now!!!

Take your time but look around you at the vicious back biting rabble you have surrounded yourself with and accept salvation before it is too late.

WG

No Joking This time

LAST OF THE RIMLORDS