Top 12 Army of Salvation

DeletedUser

I am here representing all of the Army of Salvation's (that would be I, II and III) and i am here to let all of you know that we are recruiting and we are ready for anything that gets thrown at us! So if you want to be in a great alliance join us, what do you have to lose! :D

Thanks
Gladiator s and j
:)

DeletedUser958

I'm not even playing on Nicaea anymore, but i can imagine that this ally is a big MRA xD

DeletedUser

Hahaha well I suppose in some ways we are but as the world grows and people start growing or ghosting out we are become more selective in our recruitment :)

DeletedUser

Just trying to get some more experienced players..... and I have been told that the experienced players are in the forums.

DeletedUser

exactly true me and unit are the biggest noobs you will ever come accross :)

DeletedUser

most players on this world are noobs or complete idiots. or when you email then you get no responses. is ocean 66 dead?

DeletedUser

Ahh Hello Chronic I didn't know you were in Nicaea! And I don't have a clue mate! :)

DeletedUser

if you are talking to me unit45 im not sure if I know who you are I have never seen the name before. and yes I started this world about a month ago.

DeletedUser

Not yet you turtle ;)

threw your actions turtling up your alliance lost a few city's lol

DeletedUser

cabz bii---- may i point out. that one i have never seen you on this server yet.. and by calling me a noob you are a little bit out of line.

any day you are feeling foggy just come on over and leap on my city.

all this trash talking make me feel like we are in a world speed 3 again.

don't judge a book by the cover.

DeletedUser

chronicmeat---You can point out what you like :)
i am the Founder Of The Fraternity.

Aww the poor little soldier takes offence to the word noob :p
Shouldn't make out your all that then
locked and loaded

DeletedUser

cabz bii---- Can I just say that your not that high and mighty and I don't like the way you can be harsh to someone and think you can get away from it I think you should get off your high horse and stop being horrible to chronic as has he done anything to deserve it...... No? so stop. :)

DeletedUser

Oh and also "Shouldn't make out your all that then" is rich coming from someone who said this "I am the Founder The Fraternity." which I take it you are trying to show off.......