Top 12 Army of Salvation

DeletedUser

Oh and also "Shouldn't make out your all that then" is rich coming from someone who said this "I am the Founder The Fraternity." which I take it you are trying to show off.......

haha what show of ?
no need for me to show of and yes i am the founder in-game name is Nae Danger.
and actually i said i am The Founder OF The Fraternity as chronic said i wasn't on the server.

Typical 12 year old English brat :pro:

DeletedUser

HA 12 year old Brat if only, mate I can only wish! And I am just sticking up for a mate :D I am sure you get that or are you a typical 45 year old shut in with no life? :pro:

DeletedUser

Gladiator s and j---- thank you for your great support of friendship.

you know i do not bow down to any Founder nor leader. im a worker. im loyal to any alliance that im in. the server is young and yea take a look i got one city. but hey i got plenty of bp.

cabz bii---love your weak attack on Hora Esti... thank for the bps. and you wanna talk trash take a look at my profile or even take a trip to the server en54 and ill show you how its done. ill let you in on a little hint not everyone on the server needs a a*****e like you.

i challenged you and still no attacks on my city?????? oh thats right you can't back your s**t up. so you get the other players to do things for you. some founder.

lets make a dare i take a city from you and you disband your alliance??????

DeletedUser

Don't worry about it mate and I know! and haha I don't reckon he has accepted your challenge! ;)

DeletedUser

you know i do not bow down to any Founder nor leader. im a worker. im loyal to any alliance that im in. the server is young and yea take a look i got one city. but hey i got plenty of bp.

cabz bii---love your weak attack on Hora Esti... thank for the bps. and you wanna talk trash take a look at my profile or even take a trip to the server en54 and ill show you how its done. ill let you in on a little hint not everyone on the server needs a a*****e like you.

i challenged you and still no attacks on my city?????? oh thats right you can't back your s**t up. so you get the other players to do things for you. some founder.

no attacks as your city is too small for me to bother with.
WOW en54 haha we all play other worlds dumbass mine were xi,lota,kappa now on gela myonia and paros
and beta Warrior world O.k you take a city from me and ill disband :)
would love to see this .
and my attempts on hora esti ?
i have cleared your beloved founder ever time i have hit:S

and imagine even throwing en 54 out there you have 12 citys and are ranked 710 :p
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/2275169

my stats minus xi were i have 52 citys but that world is closed
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=cabz+bii&type=player
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=steel+prince&type=player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chronicmeat. How dare you! Speak such bad words. You are in my alliance so you will listen to me!
ag screw that. You are talking to The Fraternity. You are free to go. They have much talk but the fact stay that they have tried to conquer my city three times. And guess. My city is still there!

Btw. You are talking to chronic like he has low cities. But I have only one city with low points.

And the most cities you ever had was 52? With gold? Cuase without gold 131 cities are tough(what I had on Beta). Luckely that world has closed now. But 53 on Alpha are nog easy to. 53? Pff I need a few new cities. I got CP for 76 cities xD. Rho is taking to much time xD

And what is wrong with an age of 12? A person of 12 years old can be more mature than you are.

DeletedUser

I did not mean to offed you KingdomHeart . you are the Founder of our alliance but what I was tring to say is we are a team and we /work as a team. that even knowing we have founder/leaders and officers we are all equal and work as a team. because team work go far in a game like this.

DeletedUser

I did not mean to offed you KingdomHeart . you are the Founder of our alliance but what I was tring to say is we are a team and we /work as a team. that even knowing we have founder/leaders and officers we are all equal and work as a team. because team work go far in a game like this.

You didn't. I was just shocked how you react xD. But you are right. Even I am a little person in the alliance. We are a team.

TF think they are gonna win against us. But they have only the person who are not active.

DeletedUser

most city's currentley ?
beta warrior world name Torquil city's 110

DeletedUser

well english server was
lota name tiaola 106 city's
xi Cabz bii 59 city's
kappa Cabz bii 44 city's
lambada Cabz bii 79 city's
eta Brianc1989 48 city's
Alpha Zirbel 88 city's
please feel free to treat me like a noob i prefer it actually but ask anyone who i am and they will know ;)

DeletedUser

I am from the Dutch server. There I have 2 alliance on the Dutch server. On Alpha and Rho are the only two left.
Gamma, Zeta and Beta are closed. Zeta I have runned Cosa Nostra. Beta:Argo (2years ago xD) and Gamma I never been big xD.

I am afraid you will need to the Dutch server to ask who I am.

DeletedUser

i do not need to know who you are you are Red you expanded into O65 and attacked my members hence i marked you red hence we started hitting you and your members.

the best offernce is a great defence bud it's a game and here for us to enjoy so lets have some fun :)

IGN Nae Danger

DeletedUser

this world as you know really just does suck. nothing against you and your alliance hope you get the win.
i have also played on other worlds as well. the list goes on.
you say about my 13 cities on en 54. i focus on my alliance first then me. i help many players grown i also have every wonder island ready to go. things take time.

DeletedUser40560

Just read this thread army of salvation who the hell??? what happened to them gladiator??