Army of Zeus revisited

DeletedUser

If any of you has seen the alliance ranking today you will see we are barely in 1st place. We had a problem and players left us then we had a leadership change and we in turn kicked out probably 2/3 or so of our inactive members.

If we do lose number 1 spot it is ok. Being number 1 does not mean anything if we can not keep decent players or have a ton of inactives to boost our score. We will now concentrate more on finding quality players rather then everyone we see.

Alliance Diplomat/Co Founder

DeletedUser

If any of you has seen the alliance ranking today you will see we are barely in 1st place. We had a problem and players left us then we had a leadership change and we in turn kicked out probably 2/3 or so of our inactive members.

If we do lose number 1 spot it is ok. Being number 1 does not mean anything if we can not keep decent players or have a ton of inactives to boost our score. We will now concentrate more on finding quality players rather then everyone we see.

Alliance Diplomat/Co Founder

AoZ, I'm glad to see that you're trying to recruit good players. But, I think it's a little too late for that..

Jayaris
God-King

DeletedUser

It is never too late as there will always be good players looking for a decent alliance.

DeletedUser

Ah yes, but considering that RSP are going to cause you heavy losses and you're currently allied with The Organization and you're diplomatic plans :

ladihawk(Diplomat) has written the following:
Trying to become allies with all of the alliances in the top 10

Are shaky at best, I'm going to go ahead and say that you're not the decent alliance they're lookin' for.

DeletedUser

little advice, be nice to your allies
tell them your plans even if there lies to make you seem more powerful
never announce your going to be the best MRA on the forums
and so on

DeletedUser

Ah yes, but considering that RSP are going to cause you heavy losses and you're currently allied with The Organization and you're diplomatic plans :
ladihawk(Diplomat) has written the following:
Trying to become allies with all of the alliances in the top 10

Are shaky at best, I'm going to go ahead and say that you're not the decent alliance they're lookin' for.

And that was when the world 1st began. But i only chose a few of those to speak to.

Well dang now i have a double post :(

DeletedUser

Some of you are asking me why i came here with this. The reason is because i wanted you the players on this world to know what happened and not to speculate on what might have happened. Right now our alliance is in trouble but we have taken steps to correct the issues that brought us here. We ALL share this world and i have always felt honesty is the right approach.

DeletedUser

mwaahahahha stocks silver to spy on jarpenguin not that i will need alot :p

DeletedUser

Some of you are asking me why i came here with this. The reason is because i wanted you the players on this world to know what happened and not to speculate on what might have happened. Right now our alliance is in trouble but we have taken steps to correct the issues that brought us here. We ALL share this world and i have always felt honesty is the right approach.

You should join a real alliance ;)

DeletedUser

i think ladihawk would be one of the ones to proud to leave AOZ

Last edited by a moderator: