Army of zeuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are the ARMY OF ZEUSE!! We are proud, honorable and ferocious!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ZEUSE?

WTF is this the Magic Hanging 'E'?

"Hey Zeus, I'm E."
"Hey E."
"Mind if I just hang on the end of your name to piss people off and to be transformed into a MRA's name?"
"Sure!"

Euh...
Very litle effort, you don't deserve an alliance, lol...

DeletedUser

You alliance is dishonorable to zeus
04.png

DeletedUser

Guys lets try not to flame this threat since it not a PnP. I know this alliance threat is a ad for this MRA but this is not the place to flame it to death.

DeletedUser

Hey now, I didn't found it, so don't kill the messenger.....lol

I had nothing to do with naming it.

Aicy

Strategos
That's not what I'm saying. :p

Re-read my post...

...and log into Grepolis and read my mail. D:<

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Will have to tomorrow, and sorry I am new to the forum. I will figure that out tomorrow, these old bones are a hurtin......lol

DeletedUser

I knew what you meant, why do I belong to them? Because I want to.

Aicy

Strategos
Yeah, I get that Mystic... but I think the reason you actually like it there is because you don't know any better. You don't know how it really does smell terrible when others smell like pure glory. :D

I mean... In Gamma I went into an alliance which only had one tab and had the worst organization in the world. But when my friend asked them to merge into their alliance their members all said stuff like "No, our alliance is too good and great and cool and organized and determined and loyal for you guys!" when they clearly had no clue. I reckon if they had merged (they disbanded in the end) they would have be in woe at how much better the alliance they were merging into was.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, you have us all wrong, we aren't stuck up at all. You must have been listening to Zabbi, he came in, trying to get a leader role and changing stuff within one hour of joining, and because we didn't mindlessly follow along, he got huffy and quit.

No team work or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.