Arrivederci Minotaur

DeletedUser38464

Arrivederci Minotaure

We are a new alliance to the world Kos. Do not let this deter you, for we are already the highest alliance in O33. It will be our strategy that makes us win. Not only do we have only active players but the majority of them have three years of gaming experience.

We are very diplomatic, making pacts that only benefit our overall plans and do not prohibit game play in any way. We may seem weak to the alliances that started in this world before us, but by the time we meet, there will be no weakness to us.

Our one goal, a shared self-interest, and the reason for our strategy is to win. We will try our best to make sure this happens, for I am not modest. I see with a level head and know what lays in our path. Be sure, this will not be the last time you hear of our alliance.

I hope that this brings many friends and future game mates.

Here is to a great game ahead of us, and I cant wait until it is a battle of wits and time.

Good Luck to You All

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck, but, ranked 1st in a rim ocean this early, that could easily change very quickly >.<

Plus an academy alliance with 27 players (especially when), your main alliance only has 30...

DeletedUser

Your brother alliance aren't even located in o33. But anyways good luck.

DeletedUser38464

@Sir-Saint: You are right, it is early and alot could change. I was in Actium in an alliance of 50 actives and we were dominated by an alliance that came from the north. We were all in one ocean aswell. This game is not as predictable as I make it seem with my bold words. I just have faith that this will work.

@Magic13: No, they are in the ocean next to ours. Do to other strategic placements in game play, in which I will not devolge, this will hopefully suite us best in the long run. Both oceans are fairly new, so there is alot that could happen.

DeletedUser

Rimmed in Actium with 50 active players in the same ocean... Enough said.

DeletedUser

Huh didn't even notice we had this till now. Let it be known Kyer is not even in the alliance anymore..

DeletedUser

Pfft of course, it's still #1 in o33, she/he just all of a sudden left the alliance and stopped growing.