Arrow To The Knee

• Thread starter DeletedUser12324
  • Start date

DeletedUser12324

Alliance Name: Arrow To The Knee

Max number of spots: 35

Direction: South East

Looking for 100% loyal players only, don't have time for people who will leave an alliance at the first sight of something going wrong or looking for the easy option.

I've been leadership in several different alliances on different worlds some big and some small, some venerated others young and up-coming.

If your looking for an alliance that will have structure, loyalty, support and fun then come and apply.

Please put your grepostats below if you wish to join and why you think you will be a good addition to the team, if you have any questions feel free to ask and feel free to search Phears on grepostats.

Not looking for perfect players just some with experience and are committed.

Current members:

• Phears
  • Saintedstarr
  • suxtobeu
  • Geko4740

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A cow once gave me a dirty look so i shot it in the face. OH NO not with a gun with a rock!!! So ive very aggressive and anyone that says im not will get a rock to the face :p...I will be going to the SE as well but i will have to figure out whats going on with my friends but i will consider you if your cool with that :p

DeletedUser12324

Saintedstarr and suxtobeu both are in, still have a way to go but we will learn as a team. Keep me updated Rheid

DeletedUser12324

A fellow Epsilon player! Welcome to the team geko!

DeletedUser19523

sweet! thanks man. keep in mind though, i may be like a n00b cuz this is my first world with revolt.. i will need a little help

edit* - ummm, sir... you have my name spelled incorrectly. i am fairly particular about caps...

DeletedUser12324

My apologies for the late start guys but work wouldn't let me go on time! I will invite all those in this thread however could all new applicants PM me in-game for an invite please.