Fixed Artemesia, the "con" from Halicarnassus

• Thread starter DeletedUser23986
  • Start date

DeletedUser23986

World: Achilles(en32), Gonnos(en71)
In Game Name: Hasan Naqvi
Have check the known bugs list: Is it even updated?
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Not a bug on client's end, its a server issue!
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Not a bug on client's end, its a server issue!
Have you tried a different connection: Not a bug on client's end, its a server issue!
Full Version or Mobile Version: As we don't have inventory on mobile version, so i will say Full Version.
Browser and Version: Since the issue is not on my end, it would be irrelevant to mention.
Overview of the bug: I was the fourth person to take Artemisia's town, and I got certain awards for it. These were, however, not as described, but way TOO smaller. The event was in itself a waste of time. But getting 1/5 th of the promised rewards makes it intolerable.

attachment.php

This is a top priority issue for me and my allies, because we lost hundreds of thousands of units. It is unfair to get so small return, that too, when we were promised better rewards. INNO needs to fix this bug immediately.

DeletedUser30490

maybe that first window shows the total horses you get,while the one in the inventory shows how many you get per reinforcement?

DeletedUser23986

It says 20horsemen per hour, which is what i also get if I brew it from cauldron. But it changes to 4 per hour, which is unacceptable!

DeletedUser

mate u got that spell 5x which means youll get 4 horsmen in 5 hours for 5 times. You were promised 20 horsemen per hour for 5 hours and you got 5 4 horsemen per hour for 5 hours spell. (I saw a 5 on the top right corner of the spell).

DeletedUser23986

Even in the initial window, I had got 5x of the spell. So i was supposed to get 5 spells of 5 hours each which gave me 20horsemen per hour, ie, total of 500 horses. What I actually got was only 100 horses.

DeletedUser23986

Pls delete this post

(NOT THE THREAD, only this post)

DeletedUser

No hes correct, i also have the same issue as Hasan, when first reward screen appears its 20 horse for 5 hours not 4 we all high level players and yes i threw 50k-60k wroth bp maybe more at her cities. birs went from 6 to 2 as did harpies and ls on both 4th and 5th prizes...

DeletedUser

so if the gentle man above is saying that all the tokens together is the number then they wold just give 1 token, the roman numerals on tokens clearly say lvl 5 and lvl 9 so thats what should be given NOT lvl 1 tokens..like we only had 1 city or something then i understand but ive won plenty of harpie and horse tokens in Cauldron at same lvl they give the correct 20 for 5 hours, there most defo is a bug.

Zarun-

Strategos
If it is a bug, I doubt anything can be done. Although in the past they have reduced 'per hour' awards in a live environment, I can't see them making an increase in this case, especially after most people have probably used theirs already.

What you should be reporting is that this event was poorly planned and executed. Should not take half an alliance's offense to take out 1 NPC city.

DeletedUser30490

are you serious??!!!
so what happens if you have already used the rewards??!?!

DeletedUser23986

I think you have lost them then. Maybe they will fix even that, but at least hoping for inventory to be fixed.

And thanks for confirming the bug.

DeletedUser35069

They have fixed it by adding the correct rewards to the end of the inventory.