Artemisia

• Thread starter DeletedUser3303
  • Start date

DeletedUser3303

ok im going to keep this rant short
I really would love grepolis team to try to keep the events as evenly matched to all kind of players, this Artemisia event to celebrate 5th birthday has pretty much messed my game up for the next 45 days, im purely a defense based build and get my culture from sniping cs attacks and stacking against incomings, so when grepo open a event that pretty much is making all alliance attack neutral cities and not ones i can defend against, i either have to change all my cities or just sim and do nothing for 45 days, why could they not impliment a bit of defensive stratagy into the event, im sure that would not have been hard

DeletedUser13240

Aye,
Folk be in business fer the coins.
However, havin' had the same experience on a minor level with some isle quests I be seein' where yer commin' from matey.
The goal o' the devs should be makin coins whilst givin' us players the best experience they can.
Anything less be creatin' churn.

yer opinionated
unit

DeletedUser

im purely a defense based build and get my culture from sniping cs attacks and stacking against incomings

Why on earth would you want to sit around and wait till someone attacks you? Go do some attacking yourself!

buddy1971

Phrourach
I would just like to know

exactlly how did all of the troops get in the city ????

did they come out of the ground or walk on water like a god ??

because that would be a heck of a ABP bonus from that mny transports

:pro: