As Athens Burns (zakros)

DeletedUser5554

Hello im Nodcrush a old vetran of grepolis. i've led As Athens Burns to many victories on many worlds and only lost twice in wars. The others were lost by my successors. I've made many friends and enemies in grepolis over my 2 years and have learned much about the game. None of my alliance's were premades before either i started and trained them from scratch. I'm also a councilman in Band of Misfits on Pella and have trainned under Evolution in omicron.

My current record: 32-2 in alliance wars

Normal Requirements:
I'm actually really chill about who joins noobs and inexperienced to highly professional and top ranks can join. The catch is you all have to leave any simming style game play at the door I believe in up tempo offense and will aggressively drill it into anyone and everyone. The trainning we go through is very hands on and can be demanding in the early weeks so please come prepared for that. Also be ready to fight ANYONE at ANYTIME we don't take this MRA superiority BS that new grepolis has seemed to adopted

Leadership Requirements:
Understand that all AAB premade leader requirements are NOT laid back no matter the position, be it diplomat, co leader, or senate MUST have experience with SUCCESSFUL alliances IE a winning record and top 12 ranking. Please state why you are a good pick for the job it will be taken into consideration even if you don't get the postion we can find something and you will always be a supporting role in AAB. Remember it is possible to be a leader on and off the field. If you do not meet these requirements don't fret please remember its a long game and you will gain the experience needed if you stick with us.

System of Promotion:
AAB has a combat ranking system for our roster starting at private (under 250 ABP) up to captain (100,000 ABP) anything surpassing that range significantly is recommendation for major leadership positions there is also an honor title system based off how many conquests you have.​

If this interests anyone or if anyone would like to have a fun safe environment to play in feel free to apply :)

(disclaimer this alliance will only go as far as YOU decide to take it remember a leader can be the best but if his players don't care the team won't function)

DeletedUser

A few questions before I decide if I'm interested here:

1. What form of communication will you use? (ex: skype/chatzy/teamspeak)
2. Is it possible to earn leader? (because my stats are gone)
3. What notable alliances have you taken a big part in?

DeletedUser5554

1. skype for now unless you got better examples that are free.
2. it is honestly if your stats are gone have a friend drop a pm and ill gladly read it out i understand that stats get erased afterall you can only see one former AAB from ithica.
3. i listed above Evolution last summer (world winner), Band of Misfits (pella also ran by the same guys from delta), i was in Clutch for a little bit on Gamma, and i was in Strike Force also for a little bit last summer (they won but i did quit at the end of last summer), also have been in Tax Collectors on Delphi the only top 12 thats NOT an MRA.

DeletedUser

Alright I'll go get in contact with my friends and see if they will vouch for me.

DeletedUser5554

s'mores, cookies, hostile takeovers, everything the typical grepolis player could want

DeletedUser

ooh ooh what about a glass of juice, that is absolutely necessary if you are bringing cookies into the picture here....

DeletedUser5554

yeah im not joining zakros cuz of 1 speed 2 is my limit

DeletedUser

If your joining zakros i might be interested would prefer speed 2 like you said but think speed 3 unit speed may level it out slightly as my main strategy is attacking and destroying my opponents troops before they attack me. Will send you an application if you are coming here.