As Athens Burns

slobo.c

Strategos
If u are looking for Active alliance in 045 that is not MRA join As Athens Burns! :)
Only active people are welcomed!

DeletedUser31161

and if you're looking for a better one in 054 join us For the Buzz. the lowest player count in the best alliances.

DeletedUser5554

Hahahaha MRA's will die Buzz probably won't be killing many though at their size and depth.

DeletedUser5554

I wouldn't be shocked by that due to life i'm moving at a snails pace :(

slobo.c

Strategos
I got Rep comment for disbanding my Alliance!
I Havent log on 10 days to Delos because I had some Internet problems so How could I not disband it!
I want to give chance to good players from AAB to play somewhere else not to fall with my inactivity!

DeletedUser

Gosh I just read this...mrp is so full of himself and such a disease upon every world he hops to, it is rather disgusting if you ask me!

DeletedUser

You hop to every new world nowadays and call yourself a good player...this is the reason forums are dying and the community is declining. Because players like you, coolkid, and smithy7 who are young and arrogant and have nothing else to do with their time give there input on every world and every thread...I really do hope you get bored soon and quit

DeletedUser5554

It just kind of hit me...Slobo totally ripped off my alliance and stole my old Thetan alliance name As Athens Burns...Yay I have a fanboy :D