Pnp As the dust settles

DeletedUser22179

If you didn't know

36 hours ago Blood-Dimmed Tide launched a (semi) surprise attack against the armies of Bravehertz.
........ (extra dots so you can take that in)

Throughout history the first day of battle is always instrumental in setting the tone for what is to come whether it be

Normandy
Gettysburg
or just the skirmish between BDT and MS

The fights have been brutal and words have been slung

We had decided A war was between us and BH was inevitable (and well fun). And wanted the element of surprise. Thanks to Grepo's 2nd birthday and another double bp day we picked a date and made preparations.

For our side the first wave has been quite successful

http://us.grepostats.com/world/en24/alliance/12/colonizations

Take note we also took 3 cities from Djsof who restarted the server when we started to attack him

Score 9ish -0

BH has landed 2 Cs's in our cities :(

but thanks to an alliance wide ls bomb both were broken quickly

This will be the 4th skirmish of its kind in bdt history
5th if you count THE SILENT i don't

or will we finally have a war on our hands

BDT takes stage one your move BH

I'm not jarp but this is me declaring war

If you think it is unethical our tactics of surprise --read the sign:pro:

Thane Badger

Phrourach
9 of the top 15 alliances are now allied or working to a common goal.

Read the sign. This is a joke world.

It's one thing to want to be number 1 but when you want you be number 1 2 3 4 and 5 6 7 it gets a little bit meaningless.

As Todd Hockney said at the start of the Usual Suspects..... You sure you brought enough guys?

DeletedUser

well i'm happy you made a pnp veaterking, i'm kind of curious to what the reaction from bh will be
+ i miss the times when people would start raging in the forums

DeletedUser

If you didn't know

36 hours ago Blood-Dimmed Tide launched a (semi) surprise attack against the armies of Bravehertz.

Actually, our leader know that this will happen before our assault against HaVoc, so this is no surprise, and the fall of our cities is just a part of our plan.

DeletedUser22179

Like I said it was inevitable

one side had to go first and it was us

love to see how that plan of yours works out

DeletedUser22179

Actually, our leader know that this will happen before our assault against HaVoc, so this is no surprise, and the fall of our cities is just a part of our plan.

You call what you did to havoc an assault

DeletedUser22179

9 of the top 15 alliances are now allied or working to a common goal.

Read the sign. This is a joke world.

It's one thing to want to be number 1 but when you want you be number 1 2 3 4 and 5 6 7 it gets a little bit meaningless.

As Todd Hockney said at the start of the Usual Suspects..... You sure you brought enough guys?

what are you talking about

DeletedUser

Finally some action :) been a bit quite on forum lately! Great initiative Veater ;)

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I'm talking about your grand alliance of BDT Warlords and Warriors and how you move and stab someone in the back after the enemy they were fighting and holding their own against just merged and doubled in size.

So not only do Bravhertz fight GTF0 and Havoc and the same time. you have to hit them from behind with a baseball bat, knowing you have another 5 alliances watching YOUR back.

Mighty brave move. No wonder you came here to brag about it.

DeletedUser22179

Are you kidding

BH aren't fighting GTF* because GTF* doesn't exist

Also you reference to someone holding their own against someone is unfounded
BH was winning easily.

Yes we have allies(pretty dam* good ones if you ask me) all smart alliances do I seem to remember you were allied with BH

Also the warlords brothers aren't in this war because they are 2 oceans away

Do you mean to tell me That BH wasn't expecting this because I have testimony from their players that they were

P.S: its a war game

Thane Badger

Phrourach
GTF0 merged with Havoc so they still exist, just under a different name.

Whether it is Havoc 1 2 3 or 4

I didn't say all those alliances were in the war with Bravehertz, I said they have your back.

Yeah it's a war game. I just find your bragging to be a tiny bit over the top considering the odds.

Good luck though.

DeletedUser22179

Reilly barging we aren't barging we are having fun because it is a game

What are you saying that we are too powerful to ever go to war because it wouldn't be fair. that is ridiculous

Bravehertz was number 2 in the world and we expect them to put up a great fight.

DeletedUser22179

I'm talking about your grand alliance of BDT Warlords and Warriors and how you move and stab someone in the back after the enemy they were fighting and holding their own against just merged and doubled in size.

So not only do Bravhertz fight GTF0 and Havoc and the same time. you have to hit them from behind with a baseball bat, knowing you have another 5 alliances watching YOUR back.

Mighty brave move. No wonder you came here to brag about it.

It was brought to my attention that you did the same exact thing

Please deny it so I can come back with proof

just think Spartan order ...

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Sorry I wasn't aware my 20 guys were as effective as Warlords, Warriors and BDT combined.

In retrospect I can see why you wanted us in on that party though.... got to bring enough guys.

Only thing is they weren't fighting anyone else first and we had been blocking their conquest attempts in 043 for about 2 weeks beforehand ..... pretty much since The Untouchables fell apart they had been trying to poach whatever they could. So in a way you could say that you jumped into our war but that would be pushing reality way too far in the other direction.

But truth is, I suggested a combined attack to Echo Echo before I ever heard of any plans from you... so reality is you can't say we stabbed them in the back when they were fighting someone else.

We were in it from the start and we were less than 20 guys then, there was 15 of us. So draw any parallels you like.

You V Bravehertz in a straight fight all well and good if you win and probably a good achievement.

You V Bravehertz while they have Havoc and GTF0 merged, coming at them from the other side..... pretty clever underhand tactic but nothing to big yourself up over.

That's how I see it anyway and on that note I'm not coming here to brag about anything we have done either.

So that's another difference in our situations.

DeletedUser

i'm sorry to jump between you two, but i just want to say we are doing this with the help from great warriors, and not at all with warlords, as veaterking said, they are just too far away

DeletedUser

ow and also, i laughed very hard when you said this is your plan , these idiotic ideas are just what i'm looking for in a pnp thread

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Trouble is I never said that:

I said "I suggested a combined attack to Echo Echo before I ever heard of any plans from you."

My exact words.

Last edited:

Thane Badger

Phrourach
i'm sorry to jump between you two, but i just want to say we are doing this with the help from great warriors, and not at all with warlords, as veaterking said, they are just too far away

I wasn't aware that Great Warriors were helping you at all.... that just makes it more one sided. I simply said that those other alliances had your back while you were taking Bravehertz in the rear.

So it really is Havoc 1 2 3 & 4 plus BDT and Great Warriors I and II against Bravehertz and Pheonican Bravehertz.

Are you SURE you brought enough guys?

DeletedUser

well i don't think we brought enough guys, as this seems to be 'the plan' so i guess we are all going to die :S between you and me, i'm so scared right now

DeletedUser22179

Sorry I wasn't aware my 20 guys were as effective as Warlords, Warriors and BDT combined.

In retrospect I can see why you wanted us in on that party though.... got to bring enough guys.

Only thing is they weren't fighting anyone else first and we had been blocking their conquest attempts in 043 for about 2 weeks beforehand ..... pretty much since The Untouchables fell apart they had been trying to poach whatever they could. So in a way you could say that you jumped into our war but that would be pushing reality way too far in the other direction.

But truth is, I suggested a combined attack to Echo Echo before I ever heard of any plans from you... so reality is you can't say we stabbed them in the back when they were fighting someone else.

We were in it from the start and we were less than 20 guys then, there was 15 of us. So draw any parallels you like.

You V Bravehertz in a straight fight all well and good if you win and probably a good achievement.

You V Bravehertz while they have Havoc and GTF0 merged, coming at them from the other side..... pretty clever underhand tactic but nothing to big yourself up over.

That's how I see it anyway and on that note I'm not coming here to brag about anything we have done either.

So that's another difference in our situations.
Titan rebirth they were fighting titan rebirth your ignorance is annoying me

We aren't bragging and you have provided no evidence to the contrary

Like I said Havoc was getting killed and have provided no help in the fight against BH

I go watch a movie and you and salamence are in a fight

well you are crying foul and salamence is joking

Last edited by a moderator: