As the forums are dead I thought I do some fun ones. :P or they are very boring.. :)

DeletedUser

hehehe who dares to being there GF on grepolis forum to find out who has the best. we can do poll on this n votes :p women can also join in. :p Just some fun for the guys n women. :p no harm please keep it legal though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would give you a + rep for the pic but are you sure she's your GF?:p

Yes she is
Capture-60.png
but these photos of herself don't do her justice :( you have to get know her in real life. :)

DeletedUser10295

Every pic must have the GF holding up name of the eta player written on a piece of paper, or else it cant be believed.

DeletedUser15946

lol, this thread seems weird, even aside what alison said, what kind of gf would say yes?

DeletedUser

If you look at the pic, the girl in the first pic is different from the other girl with her face shown. Just look at the hand and the skin. The 1st pic has a younger girl while the other seems a bit older.

DeletedUser

Lessee. First, I do have a life. Second, one inappropriate reference to someone's 'assets' and the thread gets closed (unless said reference seems to have been made to get the thread closed, then the poster would merely be infracted). And third, infractions have been handed out, and posts have been deleted. Please don't forget the forum rules do apply here.

DeletedUser

should have just deleted the whole thing zgrade but we all trust ur judgement.