As The Server Closes.

DeletedUser52860

Big up to all that played here and to the guys/gals who played on until the end wiping out those enemy wonders.

Special Kudos to all members of Non Sunt Di, Epidemic, Death Before Dishonor and all the other players who came together to form Game Over and stick it to the rest of the server to take this crown.

drubz out!

DeletedUser50245

congratulations to my former team
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
DBD is one of the most awesome team i ever played with ... an underdog which eventually outlasted everyone ... kudos to shirley, GP, Drubzie, etc.
congrats on the win
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
Pity game over never could stop us taking cities from them! Poor foxy always defending by himself :D

But seriously ive had the most fun on this server since i started. Mainly because we were only a small team, started in 075 and finished dominating 3 oceans. Chrone Angels: Only alliance to have a positive city take vs losses in kas

DeletedUser52860

Pity game over never could stop us taking cities from them! Poor foxy always defending by himself :D

But seriously ive had the most fun on this server since i started. Mainly because we were only a small team, started in 075 and finished dominating 3 oceans. Chrone Angels: Only alliance to have a positive city take vs losses in kas

Lol, bless ya. I've got to give it to you though, you all played the game in the right spirit, it would have been interesting to have seen you playing in an area where there was any actual volume of players. I'm pretty sure you would have done well but now we'll never know.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
Well we did take out your "branch" and the old republic, both top 10 alliances at some point, but both full of noobs lol given we were essentially 6 players i think if we were in 055 we wouldnt have survived, thats why we werent in 055 :D