Ash 42's Crackdown on Delphi's top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well guys I want to show you guys will be the most sucessful in the top 5 after BP ends.Now to start is location and then stradegy so lets begin.

The Pack-BP might just show us really how good these guys really are they are in O55 and dominate they should come 2nd to 3rd though because of thier dominance.They just might have blue flages everywhere but thier is the Beta Pack thier that might make a move.
Projected Spot:2nd

One*-Well their ocean im not shure but they may not do alot of damge in the first ABP polls.
Projected Spot:4th

Hacidena:These guys are scattered and might have alot of targets but again as The Pack they may have to much blue than red.
Projected Spot:3rd

Phalanx Power-Im shure these guys will hit one they are in O44 and have some big enemys they just have to come through

Elite Tw Shadow-Well first GREAT name change :)P) and these guys I dont think wont really make noise.
Projected Spot:5th

Thanks for watching!!!
:pro: The Crackdown :pro:
+rep if you liked it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought on doing the large alliances with 65 + members are all at the top 1 through 5 so I did that do you like?

DeletedUser

Yeah I like how you did predictions. Maybe you could do shorter ones for the 6-12 ranked alliances.

DeletedUser

I know but the top 5 have the bigggest chance of doing something right now but they may surprise me

DeletedUser

awesome predictions

Can you do my lottery numbers too ??

lol

weak.

slobo.c

Strategos
Well guys I want to show you guys will be the most sucessful in the top 5 after BP ends.Now to start is location and then stradegy so lets begin.

The Pack-BP might just show us really how good these guys really are they are in O55 and dominate they should come 2nd to 3rd though because of thier dominance.They just might have blue flages everywhere but thier is the Beta Pack thier that might make a move.
Projected Spot:2nd

One*-Well their ocean im not shure but they may not do alot of damge in the first ABP polls.
Projected Spot:4th

Hacidena:These guys are scattered and might have alot of targets but again as The Pack they may have to much blue than red.
Projected Spot:3rd

Phalanx Power-Im shure these guys will hit one they are in O44 and have some big enemys they just have to come through

Elite Tw Shadow-Well first GREAT name change :)P) and these guys I dont think wont really make noise.
Projected Spot:5th

Thanks for watching!!!
:pro: The Crackdown :pro:
+rep if you liked it

Very Good
Thx but I think we will not have too many Blue Flags....

DeletedUser

"7.Last Fallen Nation-A new face to the top 12 and should stay in the top 10 atleast for BP i am not shure about Last fallen
Rating:?
Movement:?"

-Ash 42

An alliance "last fallen nation" was ontop in the Corinth Server, week later they had dropped off the top 15 and had dissolved.

DeletedUser

well, I didnt get an invite when One Piece merged into Project Origin so, standard procedures:)

DeletedUser

No. They were number 1 and the leader dissolved them. WHILE they were still number 1.

DeletedUser

Cronus requesting lock I am leaving grepolis and if I cant keep up on the game its no good here I might pop in on the forums though

Status
Not open for further replies.