Ash 42's Crackdown on Delphi's top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"7.Last Fallen Nation-A new face to the top 12 and should stay in the top 10 atleast for BP i am not shure about Last fallen
Rating:?
Movement:?"

-Ash 42

DeletedUser

Dear Readers,
I was thinking on interviewing the top 3 alliances founders to get there views on the top 5 or the top 10 top 5 or 10 is my question or just dont do this?

OMG! We had this sorta thing, called The Daily Knight(more of weekly) and it was a newspaper that was published by a Bohemond 1V(I think). I pretty sure SweetT knows what I'm talking about.

DeletedUser

My favorite was the weekly newspaper by Owen66,
He did a great one on Corinth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

owen from our alliance?? Is he busy since he seems a little inactive

DeletedUser

Yeah, the one in your Alliance. He probably is busy.

But really, I don't think the forum mod or Ash 42 would like it if we start rambling off on different subjects... Look at all the locked ones so far...

DeletedUser

That's good though :)
Doing his job .....I like a clean house
Will wait for someone to contact us

DeletedUser

That's True. Always good to have a mod who does what he is supposed to and doesn't abuse the AMAZING powers of a mod.

DeletedUser

Good idea, but too soon.
Most of these will be gone within a week. :/

As for MRAs, difficult to get them on a 99 member cap as that is relatively low, though not super low like some worlds.
Sure some may be recruiting en mass but at the beginning, everyone does that.

haha whats your definition of an mra? Where i originated any alliance over 40 was instant MRA. I believe if you do not know 75% of your members your an mra

DeletedUser

Well, I only have 20 something... The few alliances above me steadily grow in member size, with the top ones with 80 members or above.

DeletedUser

well then we aren't one. I know 66% of the guys and we only have 13 members. YAY!!:D

DeletedUser

Why doesnt this game have a game room chat?? I just started playing this and never seen a game without one

DeletedUser

It does have game chat
When you are in an alliance you can use it

DeletedUser

please stay on topic im getting crowded here sorry guys :) but ill interview them tonight maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.