Ask a Leader of Savage anything

DeletedUser52220

You have correspondence that states MP have a pact with, well, anyone, and that we are scared of Savage, you just can't publish it? Of course you do. Merry Christmas to all here other than this totally deluded nut job.

DeletedUser54360

You have correspondence that states MP have a pact with, well, anyone, and that we are scared of Savage, you just can't publish it? Of course you do. Merry Christmas to all here other than this totally deluded nut job.

My darling I have correspondence that Lord Prometry was interested in being LOTR in future worlds. I also have correspondence that shows M1rza claiming that SAVAGE are afraid of MP . When Savage fail to deny that in their response to me and MP suddenly announce their sole reason to exist is to unpick LOTR Wonders aspirations..... The sole remaining way that Savage could triumph...

Fill in the gaps yourself.....It is not hard if they have taught you to use a pencil yet at Grepo KIntergarden ..

IT is Christmas Day .. incompetent doltishly uncomprehending little one .. So I will be turning the other cheek today and offering you no insult in response.

DeletedUser54360

In all seriousness.. Happy Christmas to all our friends and our incomparably huge list of Grepo enemies.

EAt drink and be merry . Travel safely .. Enjoy the solicitude of your close family connections..

DeletedUser52220

My darling I have correspondence that Lord Prometry was interested in being LOTR in future worlds. I also have correspondence that shows M1rza claiming that SAVAGE are afraid of MP . When Savage fail to deny that in their response to me and MP suddenly announce their sole reason to exist is to unpick LOTR Wonders aspirations..... The sole remaining way that Savage could triumph...

Fill in the gaps yourself.....It is not hard if they have taught you to use a pencil yet at Grepo KIntergarden ..

IT is Christmas Day .. incompetent doltishly uncomprehending little one .. So I will be turning the other cheek today and offering you no insult in response.

No need for me to fill in the blanks, you already did that with your alternative facts, Donald.

DeletedUser48583

Learn to take a joke - thinking of one of your comrades that message me and jon quite often.

DeletedUser54360

To SAVAGE LEADERS

Why have you kicked BOLE AKA King of Spammers. ?

DeletedUser54792

Bole decided to be a responsible adult and get a good paying job. Terrible decision. Grepo is more important than good paying jobs. And if Bole spams, it was because someone spammed him. He is very much an "eye for an eye" type of guy.

DeletedUser54360

Bole decided to be a responsible adult and get a good paying job. Terrible decision. Grepo is more important than good paying jobs. And if Bole spams, it was because someone spammed him. He is very much an "eye for an eye" type of guy.

Wheras I am very much a "turn the cheek and expose your shoulder blades" kind of guy.

I wonder if it is time to apply for a swap?

Giving worthless specimens who do not match lofty actions with their lofty words too much trust has not wokred well for me so far.