Ask a Leader of Savage anything

DeletedUser55258

nope, thats how poor players works, ask whole alliance to spam single player for days just because you cant beat him on legit way... sadly but spam is only thing LOTR can do atm lol

btw I thought we already showed you how to take a red city without even a needing of an HC ?

I see that you complain about what you have done yourselves this week to a player of ours, very well, here you are saints, but then you use the same tricks you are accusing, a lot of hypocrite I see here, balds believe in the fair play and no one can say that we didnt play fair. We ask for the same respect, something that your players, not you, are doing. you do not know what to do to win an alliance of 20 players being more than 120 .....
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser55350

Hi Everyone, new to the forum but excited to be here.

Is there an official Grepolis Manners Handbook? I get constant complaints from Savage players about my playing style. Is there a "pirates code" hidden in Grepolis? Also what is the definition of spamming? What is the exact number of troops you must send to be considered "normal attacking"? I constantly see players seastorming 5 - 10 in an hour...who would send a full nuke with a tt of 3 hours after said player has proven capable of this play? Furthermore, why is trying to break someones stamina not part of war? It is used in boxing, football and many other sports but do it on Grepolis and you will recieve hate mail and foul language. Is this acceptable behavior? Does the "code " include begging enemy alliance for a spy to harass me . I'm guessing the post will be deleted or players mock me ....but my points won't be ref

Last edited by a moderator:

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
I see that you complain about what you have done yourselves this week to a player of ours, very well, here you are saints, but then you use the same tricks you are accusing, a lot of hypocrite I see here, balds believe in the fair play and no one can say that we didnt play fair. We ask for the same respect, something that your players, not you, are doing. you do not know what to do to win an alliance of 20 players being more than 120 .....
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

hello mate, we all do respect balds, we fight for almost 4 months with you and except few incidents from both sides ( which is acceptable for 4 months war ) our fight been pretty fair and clean, so I hope it will stay that way...

P.S. we are not 120 player team nor we have just 20 enemy players to fight with :p

King Soos

Strategos
no point arguing over spam

no one likes it and no one wants to do it but everyone ends up doing it, no way round it

DeletedUser54360

And I am back .

Hands Up If you tied a yellow ribbon.

Am I getting this straight ? The Architects of Spamming on Byblos are calling LOTR in general and I specifically spammers. ? ( I am a spammer/ Me is a spammer - I is correct )

On what evidence is the Flame seared and grilled Savage Pot calling the LOTR kettle black?

I am well used to preposterous accusations and will doubtless receive many more.. But that really takes the biscuit.

Thank you Richie... Very decent and courteous of you and much appreciated.

A Prophet is never honored in his own land and a RIMLORD/Goliath is never missed till he is bound gagged and banished by the Pygmies..

I cant wait to read the pistules of venomous hatred that statement will engender from my less devoted followers.. :mad:

King Soos

Strategos
That exact mentality is used by spammers....

Break the circle dude... just dont spam back. Cop it and take their city. Move on.

Poke every like 8 hours see when they sleep... just dont attack every 30m expecting to be liked by anyone...

so your saying if u were spammed u would not spam back?

DeletedUser54360

Question .

Can we please agree that there will be no Lynch Mob character assassination of LORD PROMETRY ?

Decent enough bloke - Never really went over the top with the name calling etc..

Let us hope in his next outing he can play for a cause he actually believes in ,,

Take care Lord P .. till the next time.. WG

DeletedUser54792

lol, you know nothing about Lord Prometey or what he believes in, or his situation. Get out of here with that nonsense.

DeletedUser54360

lol, you know nothing about Lord Prometry or what he believes in, or his situation. Get out of here with that nonsense.

I do know before SAVAGEGATE he asked about being a Rimlord in a future world and I had no strong objections. So what has that got to do with you then Typhoo ?

BTW I see you are effectively Pacted with Masked Profanity and teh reserse taKeover I alluded to is already well on the way .

YOU are even happy for Masked Profanity council members to inform that " Savageg are afraid of us "

I do believe it is quite possible that they are.

DeletedUser52220

I do know before SAVAGEGATE he asked about being a Rimlord in a future world and I had no strong objections. So what has that got to do with you then Typhoo ?

BTW I see you are effectively Pacted with Masked Profanity and teh reserse taKeover I alluded to is already well on the way .

YOU are even happy for Masked Profanity council members to inform that " Savageg are afraid of us "

I'm not a Savage leader but I can answer this real easy. Fire your intel guy, stat.

DeletedUser51777

What on earth are you talking about? Please show us any single shed of proof of this.

Pretty sure that everyone's IQ just dropped reading this - luckily for you and your mate's, It cant drop much more.

DeletedUser44960

Your head contains hot air to , but I like you and you are not that much annoying like wCg
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser54360

Your head contains hot air to , but I like you and you are not that much annoying like wCg
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

I told you all before many times - I am afraid of nothing other than my wife daughter and cat ..

DeletedUser54360

What on earth are you talking about? Please show us any single shed of proof of this.

Pretty sure that everyone's IQ just dropped reading this - luckily for you and your mate's, It cant drop much more.

Lord Prometry is able to deny the truth of my statement but I have the correspondence and it is only the german privacty Laws that prevent me from publishing.

So Lord Prometry .. Am I telling the truth or not ???