Ask a Leader of Savage anything

DeletedUser10810

1)How does it feel to be in bed with every alliance you have borders? ( Misfits, Black Flag, pigglets, parosi, etc )

2)Why do you put other alliances to fight your wars?

LoLz, Who are you ?

It feels really really nice... Jealous enough? Go suck and chew something sweet babes. Don't come crying to us if u feel like left alone.

DeletedUser55202

I guess you are the Mr pathetic of your alliance.

I will wait for a mature reply from a mature player.

You, go back to kindergarten to learn some manners!

DeletedUser54360

Ignore them . Their nappy rash must be making them tetchy this morning..

DeletedUser10810

You will not get more mature reply than that from any Savage leader after this. And my manners are perfect. You are the guys who are poking ur nose in unnecessary places. I suggest you to leave this thread if u dont have a better question. ;)

Why u bother about this buddy? NN is not at all relevant to Savages anyways. Get your own stuff together and then come back to talk. Funny how u demanding a mature reply here, when ur alliance itself is not mature to choose how many wars it will do at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

Ignore them . Their nappy rash must be making them tetchy this morning..

Man, I really feel for you. I really do.
You really dont have any idea about anything. No idea about what to say where. No idea at all! I am surprised how on earth u r still here, maybe because u r on rim. You are just a rich fool. In older days when Grepo is not this gold centric, guys like you would have gone to gutter like withn 7 days after BP.

You are a pathetic strategist, pathetic mind gamer, pathetic grepo gamer as well I guess. How much gold those were again please? Well, in core at this stage gold doesn't matter much. I wish you come near us someday.

If you are interested, Your massive branches do have 1-2 cities on our ocean, maybe u want to come here with those cities? You can let me know in game, we will not attack u till u r ready. Do u have the confidence and gold chest with you to do that my friend? If no, stop replying here and stop wasting our time. Go lead ur alliance on the rim.

DeletedUser55202

You will not get more mature reply than that from any Savage leader after this. And my manners are perfect. You are the guys who are poking ur nose in unnecessary places. I suggest you to leave this thread if u dont have a better question. ;)

Ask a Leader of Savage anything

Thats the title of this thread! You missed the reading class too?

I made 2 questions, stop proving that you are unable to answer and give a chance to the other savage leaders!

DeletedUser10810

1)How does it feel to be in bed with every alliance you have borders? ( Misfits, Black Flag, pigglets, parosi, etc )

2)Why do you put other alliances to fight your wars?

Ok, let me do this once again in a civilized manner.

1. It feels nice to be in bed with every alliance we share our border with. We can go to bed, lawn, toilet, chair anything with them. Why NN is interested? Are you guys feeling jealous that you cant do what we can?

2. LoLzzz...Ask you leader Broken Dreams my friend. We literally didnt have to do anything there. You guys attacked Misfits, Black Flag and now ODIN. They are independent proud alliances. If they strike back and take ur cities, why you think that is our doing? lol. If we want to take NN city, we can take anything anywhere whenever we want to take them in our own time.

Are these answers look mature and satisfactory to you?

DeletedUser55202

You seem to be a quick learner, good job!

1) Jealous of being everyone's "girlfriend"?... naaah we are not! Feel free to continue doing it!

2) I'll agree with misfits, as for odin and black flag, we didnt attack them first. Odin are independent but as for black flag, they are fighting a war you an unable to fight ;)
Same are misfits doing, the once called "enemies" to you, now you support their sieges. You must be the best huggy bears in the market!

Off point a bit, got my answers, dont attempt to answer back, i am not here for a keyboard war so i will not answer you!
But, if you want the last word to be yours, feel free to do it, you will just prove once again your maturity level ;)

Byee!

DeletedUser54360

Man, I really feel for you. I really do.
You really dont have any idea about anything. No idea about what to say where. No idea at all! I am surprised how on earth u r still here, maybe because u r on rim. You are just a rich fool. In older days when Grepo is not this gold centric, guys like you would have gone to gutter like withn 7 days after BP.

You are a pathetic strategist, pathetic mind gamer, pathetic grepo gamer as well I guess. How much gold those were again please? Well, in core at this stage gold doesn't matter much. I wish you come near us someday.

If you are interested, Your massive branches do have 1-2 cities on our ocean, maybe u want to come here with those cities? You can let me know in game, we will not attack u till u r ready. Do u have the confidence and gold chest with you to do that my friend? If no, stop replying here and stop wasting our time. Go lead ur alliance on the rim.

Wow I am feeling the love here. I bought 20000 Gold at the start of Byblos . Skill and 8 hours upwards daily play counts more than Gold. Gold is for the first month.Are you stating that you do not use any Gold ? I was called all the names under the Sun in NAgidos for not using Gold yet now I have given in and use a modest amount again I am on the receiving end of manufactured greivances.

Thank you for your kind invitation I appreciate it.

DeletedUser48212

Please put it as a question and I will do my best to answer it. I will only reply to questions.

hmmmmmmm, technically rawr is a leader of savage too and I did not specify who answers it so I think he got it covered.

DeletedUser49204

LoLz, Who are you ?

It feels really really nice... Jealous enough? Go suck and chew something sweet babes. Don't come crying to us if u feel like left alone.
Okay this is like the 5th I have seen you say "LoLz, Who are you ?"

I just wanted to clarify and answer a question from the leader of savage for a change:

Flop is a person who plays grepo. Everyone who you have asked that question is a person who plays grepo. I am also a person who plays grepo, before you ask.

:) Just trying to help a fellow player out

DeletedUser49204

Also a question to whoever wishes to answer:

What is........ your favorite color

DeletedUser10810

Okay this is like the 5th I have seen you say "LoLz, Who are you ?"

I just wanted to clarify and answer a question from the leader of savage for a change:

Flop is a person who plays grepo. Everyone who you have asked that question is a person who plays grepo. I am also a person who plays grepo, before you ask.

:) Just trying to help a fellow player out

If I don't know a player and who is not relevant to us, I will ask him who are you always ;)
And I really cant find u in game, so once again, Who are you??

DeletedUser49204

If I don't know a player and who is not relevant to us, I will ask him who are you always ;)
And I really cant find u in game, so once again, Who are you??
A grepo player??? I mean isn't any grepo player relevant as long as he supports sieges and attacks cities that are being seiged??? Grepo is a team game, that makes every active player relevant.

DeletedUser48212

Also a question to whoever wishes to answer:

What is........ your favorite color

Totally boring but blue. Valk would say pink but that is so beyond the truth.

I do love that you post in my thread my friend, been ages since we lats played together. Irony is that it was against this worlds form of PN. Go easy on the rawr please, he i doing a lot of things right now and got a lot of stress to deal with . He is really a totally nice guy and helps out a lot down to the last member.

DeletedUser48212

i want to ask about HommeS story .
HommeS tried to sow discontent inside Savage. He always only complained about whatever the other leaders decided. He was asked numerous times to contribute or bring something forward. He was asked to take lead, take charge to help, do something but didn't really do anything apart from complaining. Most of his accusation were proven wrong and myth busted. He blocked messages from leaders and was not willing to help in important sieges. In his point of view every siege needed support equally and a siege against PN should not get more support than a siege against a 10 player rank 130 alliance in the boons. Front line internal cities on the same island as PN and low morale drivers should just go to anyone who is just around and can send the cs whenever. He said that using alarm is not necessary cause it disturbs your work and sleep time and thus openly advocated it. And so on. we did not kick him he left. After he left we tried to have his cities taken in a peaceful manner but he lost them to PN in droves. Word is that he handed them over but I cannot verify it.
In the end he ghosted and we had to fight over his ghosts.

DeletedUser38652

He blocked messages from leaders and was not willing to help in important sieges.

Why didnt you kick him? (I can see the trouble of trying to take his cities while at war with PN tho) ...