Ask a Leader of Savage anything

DeletedUser48212

Why didnt you kick him? (I can see the trouble of trying to take his cities while at war with PN tho) ...
Because we are still in a democracy here. If people get shot in the USA cause they voice their opinion and say that the government is bad and it should be brought down then I will start kicking people who say stuff like that. Apart from his friend everyone thought that he was wrong and he was proven it too.

DeletedUser48073

I wanted to kick him several times but mine wasn't the popular vote.

DeletedUser55132

HommeS tried to sow discontent inside Savage. He always only complained about whatever the other leaders decided. He was asked numerous times to contribute or bring something forward. He was asked to take lead, take charge to help, do something but didn't really do anything apart from complaining. Most of his accusation were proven wrong and myth busted. He blocked messages from leaders and was not willing to help in important sieges. In his point of view every siege needed support equally and a siege against PN should not get more support than a siege against a 10 player rank 130 alliance in the boons. Front line internal cities on the same island as PN and low morale drivers should just go to anyone who is just around and can send the cs whenever. He said that using alarm is not necessary cause it disturbs your work and sleep time and thus openly advocated it. And so on. we did not kick him he left. After he left we tried to have his cities taken in a peaceful manner but he lost them to PN in droves. Word is that he handed them over but I cannot verify it.
In the end he ghosted and we had to fight over his ghosts.

I hate those guys. The I don't like your garden and I will keep telling you why, but no I'm not getting my fingers green to do something about it. Well ofcourse from a none bias position I agree that the PN sieges could have gotten a little less support from you guys :p We took his cities by force when we saw him leaving Savage and joining Hellfyre. You guys were the only reason we didn't act quicker on him. When we saw him joining Hellfyre we took our chances and we succeeded in taking some.

My question to you guys is: 'What do you like to do outside of Grepo?'

DeletedUser38652

Hey DizzylJoe Are you going to unblock WG in game?

DizzlJoe

It is not in my nature to be pointlessly abusive so when I remind you of your options please refrain from entertaining the Gallery while SAVAGE ROME burns.

Doubtless you do understand now that the Lynch Mob External Forum Ban will not halt Savage decline In Game.

When the time comes it will be you making application to me for surrender terms.

Every minute day week that I hold TWO LOSERS is a mortal blow to the reputation and former presteige of Savage.

I told you that you had a weak underbelly and now I have proved it.

Respect to The rawr I do believe he is a decent sort and indeed you may also be.

Time will tell.

I regards you as opponents to be beaten but not disgraced. I reserve that privilege for odious wretches like Miknel and his crew.

Savage are merely unlucky to have run into me in my SwanSong Conquest World and I needing to set the record straight after a disastrous Nagidos.

YOU will not find me inflexible or insulting when the time comes for us to have that discussion.

I trust you no longer think it is fantasy.

It is a real and ever present possibility that you need to prepare for quietly and privately.

Sincerely

WitchunterGeneral

DeletedUser54360

Hello Darling.

Question 1
Are you pleased to see me back ?

Question 2

When are you going to arrange my EVICTION from TWO LOSERS city ? Should I rename that to the more accurate " Six Losers and Rising ".?

Question 3

At what point to you accept the charge of MAR ? When does the delicious irony of your stance dawn upon you.?

Question 4

Were you paying attention when I told you Pigs would be finished before Christmas ?

Question 5

Are you quite sure that my prediction of you being gone by February won't also come to pass?

DeletedUser55132

Hello Darling.

Question 1

Question 2

When are you going to arrange my EVICTION from TWO LOSERS city ? Should I rename that to the more accurate " Six Losers and Rising ".?

Question 3

At what point to you accept the charge of MAR ? When does the delicious irony of your stance dawn upon you.?

Question 4

Were you paying attention when I told you Pigs would be finished before Christmas ?

Question 5

Are you quite sure that my prediction of you being gone by February won't also come to pass?

Let me be so bold and answer for him:
Q1: No, we enjoyed the silence here
Q2: Eventually, we right now have more important things to do than go after you
Q3: MAR? You mean MRA? Well we haven't invited people really.
Q4: Why would we pay attention to your predictions? Piggies being finished was caused by our merging, not by you.
Q5: By whom? By you and your band of renagades consisting of reapers/piggies left overs and MRA rimlords? Bacon wasn't nice but one thing he did have right: you were losing your side of the war against the piggies. We have thrice the size of piggies with twice the better players.

DeletedUser54384

Question 4

WHG just go sit at your MRA and dont use my alliance name. You say like you “finished” Pigs. We just didn’t want to be a part of this circus.

DeletedUser54360

WHG just go sit at your MRA and dont use my alliance name. You say like you “finished” Pigs. We just didn’t want to be a part of this circus.

Did I say I finished Pigs. ?

No I did not .

I said they would be finished by Christmas - and reading back through all the posts you will note that several times I added that I would have to do little or nothing myself for that to happen.

DeletedUser48212

Hello Darling.

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3

Question 4

Question 5

1) Not really no because we all enjoyed the spam and insane free feeling of this forum. But you will slip up eventually and get banned again. Just a matter of time

2) If it were to me I would say never. You can just be right there in an all red Ocean soaking up your alliances dlu and birs forever. Besides, it is what you do with trolls: ignore them.

3) In this case it is a merge not a let us recruit everyone. Two very different things here. Though, our numbers will go down eventually into 3 alliances. That is how grepo works peeps quit over the course of months.

4) No. At one point i stopped reading what you write on the forums. It shocked me quite a lot about what went on there.

5) To be fair, when you predict a lot of things some are bound to come true. There is always the matter of chance in everything so chance is that something comes true the more "predictions" you have.

DeletedUser54360

Question 1

Do you speak for everyone ?. Or only for the lets get everyone who does not agree with us banned Lynch Mob. ?

Question 2 Suppliment .

I agree but why challenge me in the first place then ?

Question 3 Suppliment.

In what way are your MEGA merges more wholesome or defensible than my mini merges earlier. Being exactly similar in everything but scale ?

Question 4 Suppliment

What in particular shocked you. City Statistics or something else ? If so what specifically and not vaguely..

Question 5

Can you answer the question . Philosophy is all well and good . But the question set was not answered.

DeletedUser48212

Question 1

Do you speak for everyone ?. Or only for the lets get everyone who does not agree with us banned Lynch Mob. ?

Question 2 Suppliment .

I agree but why challenge me in the first place then ?

Question 3 Suppliment.

In what way are your MEGA merges more wholesome or defensible than my mini merges earlier. Being exactly similar in everything but scale ?

Question 4 Suppliment

What in particular shocked you. City Statistics or something else ? If so what specifically and not vaguely..

Question 5

Can you answer the question . Philosophy is all well and good . But the question set was not answered.

1)You get a general vibe of the forum and the people here. and the comments and posts by people show that they are happy that you got banned.

2)Rawr saw it as a challenge from you. Like gaunlet thrown in his face and challenge accepted and time to go. Mobilize the alliance and give you bp in the progress. I see it as a let him be there and use up one city slot and support. It is not really anything threatening to have you with a city in the hinterland where you can't link up with anyone.

3)Merges are different than MRA. When you MRa you ivnited in EVERYONE but when you merge you merge with a group as good as yours. Thus it really depends how you look at it and the line is very thin. Who do you merge with? Are they all simmers? Are they all good players? Do you take in everyone? In a way I would half agree with you that merges can be MRA as it depends on the situation. Was the merge between Savage and PN a MRA or not? Maybe, it is hard to say when you suddenly got 140 players + in 4 alliances. But you can look at it from another side: You got 2 top alliances together who fought whole server long against each other. Then of course you got ALOT of players suddenly. But of course every alliance has their simmers so and taking in so many at once will double it. In a way simmers and non active players will double and stick out more. I am trying to stay neutral and not take any side .

4)It shocked me that pigs were gone from one day to the next. I did not think that the top alliance would fall like this. I was taken back by it a lot and it really made the world.... more boring to be honest. After our merge with PN the world went bonkers and like a teenager I must find the meaning of Byblos again, so to speak lol.

5)Fair enough. I wanted to make a point that predictions are just predictions and are like rolling a dice. You predict that we are gone by february and chances are yes we can. we just merged with our former enemies and red is now blue. we need to see and wait how our people will react to this. On both sides. To be honest until now i don't see many unhappy people but I can't know for sure. It is why when you predict this please deliver more facts or anything else that backs this up.

DeletedUser54360

Ok Dizzyl

I am satisfied with the answers. The only issue / amendment was that The Rawr called me out and so I went - equally childish of both of us - but there we are it happened.

The reason I think you will be gone by February ?

A Conflicting cultures betwen Savage and Parosi

B Ennui who do you have to fight ?

C Many Many believe that Worlds should not be decided this way and those within your own ranks who think that way are not few.

I think these three factors will combine and produce a toxic brew.

Again I am not suggesting that my efforts will further that more but that it is simply a predictable organic consequence of this consolidation.

The Devil finds work for idle hands and you have many idle hands now.

DeletedUser55132

Ok Dizzyl

I am satisfied with the answers. The only issue / amendment was that The Rawr called me out and so I went - equally childish of both of us - but there we are it happened.

C Many Many believe that Worlds should not be decided this way and those within your own ranks who think that way are not few.

Again I am not suggesting that my efforts will further that more but that it is simply a predictable organic consequence of this consolidation.

Conflicting culture?
Ok Dizzyl

Let's review your arguments

Conflicting cultures: Do you know anything about our cultures? Like did you play with both of the alliances from the start? Our cultures are very similair in that we want to win this world and that the end justifies the means. And everyone in the alliance knows what both the alliances can reach if we work together

Who we fight: everyone that is not green or blue. We have plenty of reds left that won't dissapear in 5 days.

Dissagreement about the merge: ofcourse not all people didn't agree with our merge, they had the chance of giving their opinion as both sides of the merge decided the merge through a POLL! Majority voted for merge.

It amazes me that you dare to talk about morals, given the fact that this morning you sended us another MM, what already is disgusting, talking about how you got little spies in our alliance trying to uncover all our dirty secrets. It disgusts me that someone plays this dirty and has no honour in trying to play this game fair and square. You sir, lost all your credibility.

DeletedUser54360

Conflicting culture?

Conflicting cultures: Do you know anything about our cultures? Like did you play with both of the alliances from the start? Our cultures are very similair in that we want to win this world and that the end justifies the means. And everyone in the alliance knows what both the alliances can reach if we work together

Who we fight: everyone that is not green or blue. We have plenty of reds left that won't dissapear in 5 days.

Dissagreement about the merge: ofcourse not all people didn't agree with our merge, they had the chance of giving their opinion as both sides of the merge decided the merge through a POLL! Majority voted for merge.

It amazes me that you dare to talk about morals, given the fact that this morning you sended us another MM, what already is disgusting, talking about how you got little spies in our alliance trying to uncover all our dirty secrets. It disgusts me that someone plays this dirty and has no honour in trying to play this game fair and square. You sir, lost all your credibility.

Was not your glorious Leader Typhonius Prime bragging about having spy information. ?

WitchunterGeneral today at 11:37
Nonsense

You are a scheming little xxx

I could see it where others could not .

And you have just confirmed the diagnosis.

AUSRRALIAN SPY GIRL /

You are unable to achieve anything yourself so content yourself instead with trying to thwart those who can .

Slither back under your stone and hug yourself with glee you globule of slime.
EffDeeGee today at 11:14
You made the wrong choice;

Both of us have little birdies.. you see, the difference is. My birdies know about ALL of your birdies. Ollie is the first to fall. And if any more leaks spring, i will find out.

I didn't want to do this, but you kicked me... for being a pacifest. Then broke YOUR OWN MORALE CODE.

You cannot come back from this

XXXXXXXXXXX

TWO Problems with this EFFDEEGEE was never kicked from RIMGROUP . That is a lie she was tapped up by TP and sent to spy for him ..

XXXXXXXXXXX

In addition we have

TyphonousPrime today at 08:32
Important
*Immediate Action Required*

Our good friends in Ocean 54 have informed us and provided irrefutable evidence that ollie78 is in the process of handing over all of his northern cities to LAST OF THE RIMLORDS, an enemy alliance.

CS are en-route to his northern cities from the enemy right now, some of them Low Morale. All of his cities need to be cleared and taken immediately. This is top priority, anyone close by needs to begin clearing his cities. If you have a slot and are near one of his cities, reserve them and go.

Repeat, this is top priority. If those cities are not taken fast they will be in siege by enemy players in just a few hours. Let us show him how terrible an idea betraying us is. No mercy, no quarter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

And then we have

only then we have

XXXXXXX

IT IS ALWAYS GREAT
Mass mail today at 11:32
TyphonousPrime

Great to have deceitful articles dancing around like headless chickens.

Not only has our mutual friend Ghosted he has finally enabled me to home in on the spy and your provider of "irrefutable evidence from your good friends in Ocean 54 "

How dare you make use of the word friend a collection of letters You do not know the meaning of,.

Your importunate and reckless rush to absord no namers who despise everything you and the TWO LOSERS stand for is coming back to bite you.

I have any number of friends in your camp now ..

And am privy to the full extent of your on going catalog of deceits.

It is just wonderful to witness you swiveling on the spit of your own manufacture.

You and everything you stand for ( In Grepolis Terms )will be destroyed

It is only a matter o f time.

Yours in contemptuous disdain

WitchunterGeneral

You can Block in game and Malign on externals .

But there is nowhere you can run to or hide where I will not find you .

I would put off measuring your head for that crown if I were you.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Now what was that you were saying my friend ????????

Hmmmmm

Seeking out the Moral Highground were we ?

You are surely joking !!o_O

DeletedUser54384

Conflicting culture?

Using spies is dirty? I would say bertraying pacts is dirty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55132

Using spies is dirty? I would say bertraying pacts is dirty.

Betraying pacts? Did our pacts contain not allying ourselves to Savage? If not then we didn't break any pacts. WHG started shouting like a little girl that we betrayed him when talks started with Savage and effectively broke the pact with his behavior.