Ask a Leader of Savage anything

DeletedUser54360

Betraying pacts? Did our pacts contain not allying ourselves to Savage? If not then we didn't break any pacts. WHG started shouting like a little girl that we betrayed him when talks started with Savage and effectively broke the pact with his behavior.

No you weasel < You actually broke your Pacts with your deceitful dishonesty.

DeletedUser54360

Now I am aware that this will probably get me a fresh Ban .

However I will not refuse a warriors request.

post this msg in "Ask Savage Leader anything" thread

"Can we know why ex PN top/best/bla bla fighters are leaving newly forged ally and starting their own different alliances?

Maybe that happens when you are lead by crappy leaders and diplomats like Joe,MI, Prime and Lambo that don't understand how basic diplomacy nor strategy works in this game, if you think that you will win only be merging alliances that have most of the best fighters will work out, well.. guess what.. it will fall soon enough.

On the one hand i hear their inner organization sucks even more now that they are together and that more less any ally that is willing to focus them for a while would crush them and break their joint ally.
While on the other hand i will test all these rumors for myself as i will be LMD for HF/Balds in upcoming weeks/months against newly merged ally in 45, good luck to everyone now you will see what happens when you play against me this close up.

See ya soon,
Lethal "

DeletedUser53903

"Can we know why ex PN top/best/bla bla fighters are leaving newly forged ally and starting their own different alliances?

Maybe that happens when you are lead by crappy leaders and diplomats like Joe,MI, Prime and Lambo that don't understand how basic diplomacy nor strategy works in this game, if you think that you will win only be merging alliances that have most of the best fighters will work out, well.. guess what.. it will fall soon enough.

On the one hand i hear their inner organization sucks even more now that they are together and that more less any ally that is willing to focus them for a while would crush them and break their joint ally.
While on the other hand i will test all these rumors for myself as i will be LMD for HF/Balds in upcoming weeks/months against newly merged ally in 45, good luck to everyone now you will see what happens when you play against me this close up.

See ya soon,
Lethal "

Unblock me in game, some discussions need to be made
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

DeletedUser54384

Betraying pacts? Did our pacts contain not allying ourselves to Savage? If not then we didn't break any pacts. WHG started shouting like a little girl that we betrayed him when talks started with Savage and effectively broke the pact with his behavior.

Why did you take it to yourself or to PN? I was meaning other alliance.

DeletedUser48212

See ya soon,
Lethal "

To be fair, I am not really a diplomat and what I did in this world as a leader was keeping things together. This time I left the niceness out and just concentrated on making sure we take lesser losses, get more things done and that in a timely fashion and with what resources we have available. It is not my usual leader play style as I kept it pretty bare of my normal. I consdier my job to be done and even if it was liked or not liked fact is that it helped keep savage afloat until the merge. Like I said it is an interim world for me and I am waiting for a speed 3 conquest non morale world so that I can play for real.

Let us be real here :Merge two alliances with 140+ people into one spanning 4 alliances. We do not have the normal alliance cap of 120 or so that we can put people into one alliance. It is slowly but surely merging into one but we had some people who we invited in from No Name who were unhappy and left. The normal internal in fight too. Like it was said, if you got many fighters you need to get them to the fight. It takes managing, sorting out and then time to get the war machine rolling after all.

DeletedUser54360

DEar Dizzyl

Can you provide actual examples of these so called MM either from today Yesterday or the day before ??

The end is nigh
DizzlJoe
DizzlJoe today at 09:05
My fellow grepo players,

because WHG is MM our alliances every day with random, accusations, spam etc I thought it would be high time for making new friends.

Alas, below a poem:

The Second Byblos is coming

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

DeletedUser54792

As usual, WG fills up the forums with nonsense. Words are his only real weapon, after all. We prefer to let our LS and OLU do the talking for us. He watches his coalition's cities fall one by one, and all we get is words in response.

I have dealt openly and fairly with everyone in this game from the day I started. No agreement or pact was ever violated from our end. Period. But WG has to try and make himself look like the good guy, fighting the forces of evil. Problem is, he is not the good guy anymore. He is more than happy to betray or discard friends and allies alike if it betters his chance at getting that crown.

DeletedUser54360

As usual, WG fills up the forums with nonsense. Words are his only real weapon, after all. We prefer to let our LS and OLU do the talking for us. He watches his coalition's cities fall one by one, and all we get is words in response.

I have dealt openly and fairly with everyone in this game from the day I started. No agreement or pact was ever violated from our end. Period. But WG has to try and make himself look like the good guy, fighting the forces of evil. Problem is, he is not the good guy anymore. He is more than happy to betray or discard friends and allies alike if it betters his chance at getting that crown.

Don't make me laugh - A person who has to keep maintaining how honest he is >>>>>> rarely is.

I doubt if there is a single remaining Leader in Grepolis who would buy a second hand car from you now.

DeletedUser54792

Don't make ME laugh, at this point everybody in Byblos knows how deceitful you are. Even your own alliance members admit that you are full of it.

My record speaks for itself. Unfortunately for you, so does yours.

DeletedUser54360

Don't make ME laugh, at this point everybody in Byblos knows how deceitful you are. Even your own alliance members admit that you are full of it.

My record speaks for itself. Unfortunately for you, so does yours.

And that record is " We will be with LOTR to the end of this world - Would you like to put some Methylated Spirits between your shoulder blades Sir ? "

Well TYPHOO TEA as you incline your neck upwards what do you see ( however temporarily ) occupying the NO 1 Alliance Spot ? Goodness me ? How can this be? The worst , most deceotful untrustworthy Leader in Greolis has somehow conned his way to No1 Rank ..

This is an outrage ! Something must be done about it ! >>>>>

It will .. no doubt by one of the three emerging I tipped for the top 3 weeks ago .

But SAvage Rainbow ? There is only a spiraling downwards trajectory for you as you implode crash , burn, splinter and self immoluate on th edeceitful Funeral Pyre of your own construction .

Oh how I shall enjoy employing the Methylated Spirits - left over from dressing my punctured shoulder blades- to fan the flames of your self destruction ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

But SAvage Rainbow ? There is only a spiraling downwards trajectory for you as you implode crash , burn, splinter and self immoluate on th edeceitful Funeral Pyre of your own construction .

Aizhan, we are not Rainbow, we are Savage Priests.

I am not sure what made you feel that we are having a down trajectory quite frankly. We are doing pretty good so far. Our leadership and players are real strong and the whole alliance goes without a single drama. Only pure fighters are here.

Lets stop these kind of mud throwing to each other and do a good grepo war. This is grepolis correct? not a talk show.

Savage and PN merged very smoothly and we were very transparent with our players during the merger as well. It was decided by a fair vote between all of our players and it was a one-sided result where everyone wants each other merged. We were never obliged to make ourselves transparent or take opinion of our allies about or own internal alliance matter right? Will you ask Charlie if you want to take Punishers in or will u take his opinion if its completely internal to LoTR ?

For the sake of grepo gods, name one single ally we attacked or turn our back during and after merge?
Bacon??? I, personally gave him 7 days pact breaking notice as per our original agreement and hold the merge for that period of time. We never attacked any 300 pigs or Reapers until Bacon left and rest join LoTR, who declared it against us. For PN and LoTR, how on earth anything even changed between Parosi and an alliance 2 oceans away? have u saw a single attack before PN and LoTR pact is officially broken?

@Everyone,
There was no Deceit under my watch during the merge and after the merge and there will be no deceitful act in future as well under any Savage Priest leader's watch. That's not how we play Grepolis.

You guys are just not able to take this still because you are not a part of it and you all are well aware of that fact that what Savage Priests means now. Believe it or not, Savage Priests are one strong united alliance. Dont trust me? Try something and see what happens or you can ask Charlie - The Wonder boy.

Wake up all, Its all part of Grepolis game play. This is Grepolis, deal with it and move on to a new topic or question.

DeletedUser48212

This thread gets derailed by WHG, like all threads on the forum. Are there any new questioners around?

DeletedUser54360

I am rathe rgood at theh
This thread gets derailed by WHG, like all threads on the forum. Are there any new questioners around?

On Theme.

What happened to HARRY My word is my Bond Aird ?

What concrete examples can you provide that it is I rather than the WG Hate posse that derails topics?

What have you been up to the last 14 days ?

DeletedUser48212

I have no idea what happened with Harry. My feeling is that rawr talked to him in private and they stuck a deal of some sorts but nothing that I am aware of. He still has the full founder rights but should get internalled because he either has no time or doesn't care about the world anymore. He is just yellow all the time.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Aizhan, we are not Rainbow, we are Savage Priests.

I am not sure what made you feel that we are having a down trajectory quite frankly. We are doing pretty good so far. Our leadership and players are real strong and the whole alliance goes without a single drama. Only pure fighters are here.

Lets stop these kind of mud throwing to each other and do a good grepo war. This is grepolis correct? not a talk show.

Savage and PN merged very smoothly and we were very transparent with our players during the merger as well. It was decided by a fair vote between all of our players and it was a one-sided result where everyone wants each other merged. We were never obliged to make ourselves transparent or take opinion of our allies about or own internal alliance matter right? Will you ask Charlie if you want to take Punishers in or will u take his opinion if its completely internal to LoTR ?

For the sake of grepo gods, name one single ally we attacked or turn our back during and after merge?
Bacon??? I, personally gave him 7 days pact breaking notice as per our original agreement and hold the merge for that period of time. We never attacked any 300 pigs or Reapers until Bacon left and rest join LoTR, who declared it against us. For PN and LoTR, how on earth anything even changed between Parosi and an alliance 2 oceans away? have u saw a single attack before PN and LoTR pact is officially broken?

@Everyone,
There was no Deceit under my watch during the merge and after the merge and there will be no deceitful act in future as well under any Savage Priest leader's watch. That's not how we play Grepolis.

You guys are just not able to take this still because you are not a part of it and you all are well aware of that fact that what Savage Priests means now. Believe it or not, Savage Priests are one strong united alliance. Dont trust me? Try something and see what happens or you can ask Charlie - The Wonder boy.

Wake up all, Its all part of Grepolis game play. This is Grepolis, deal with it and move on to a new topic or question.

y'all suck