Asmodeus's Return

DeletedUser

Asmodeus's Return

2agjku0.jpg

Earth will once again be plagued with Asmodeus's legion of devils. Plan to spread our evils to the next grepolis world and dominate it.

This alliance will be an elite alliance and will be set up very organized because I've learned the most organized alliance is usually the best.

Fighting

When it comes to fighting we will be fighting from the end of beginners protection and i expect every player to be aid other alliance members in both attack and defense.

*Preferable world and alliance *

New World :pella
Release Date : ???
World Settings
World Speed : 2 or more
Unit Speed : 2 or more
Alliance Limit Set : 100 (we will have a max of 50-60 for now)
Beginner Protection : Whatever
Morale : inactive
Conquer System : Revolt (Best)
Location : Unknown (Mail will be sent to the members before the world opens providing a location).

If you wish to join me for world domination please fill out the following in a personal message to me

1) How active are you?
2) what type of experience do you have in Grepolis or similar games like envoy?
3) are you a team player? by this i mean are you willing to aid your fellow alliance members
4) Do you have a skype? or if you dont would you be willing to create and use one? ( its free )

-Optional

5) if you want a higher position what position do you want and what kind of experience do you have in that field?

Members
-Thedemon447
-Gerrard13100
-Saintedstarr
-pearcecs
-DarkOrion
-Zachary225
-LoWKey
-Pickled Soldier
-fraserking
-Vodanoj
-Zafke
-SSGFrench
-SABRE T TIGER

We will be entering at NW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

Good luck. As long as you have a good leadership, you'll be a good alliance. :p

DeletedUser17180

sounds like we gonna be a pretty wealthy world (experience wise).

Look forward to meeting you all on the battlefield! :D

DeletedUser15100

I am not in this Premade, Please take my name off the List.

Good Luck to your alliance

DeletedUser

1) How active are you? very active (not logging on for 20mins a day to sim my cities) Ask anyone in Xi, our alliance, the Amish Rake Warriors is only actives, if you arent then you get booted right away.
2)What type of experience do you have in Grepolis or similar games like Evony? Played Eta for a year with some close friends under Old Ben. Play Xi right now and I am on Naxos but I am deciding if I will drop Naxos. I played evony for who knows how long and did well, wont go into too much detail there though.
3)Are you a team player? by this i mean are you willing to aid your fellow alliance members. Yes I am, ask anyone in any of my alliances.
4) Do you have a skype? or if you dont would you be willing to create and use one? ( its free ) I will create one again if it is 100% nessacary.