Assassins of Darkness

DeletedUser

We are a new alliance in O-45 that is going to be dedicated to getting rid of the Local MRAs. I got stuck in an MRA in my first world and am still frustrated by it. We will have a one Founder one Leader and a High council of members to make decisions. We will strive for a High aBP (attacker Battle Points).

If you would like to join me in the quest to rid this world of MRAs send me an in-game message with a link to your grepostats page. You must have prior experience in this game and experience in attacking. We will have a member limit so get in while you can. My in game name is Footbal2.

DeletedUser

to destroy the MRAs you will become an MRA. ah the circle of life.

DeletedUser

lol man... sorry, but you should wait. There is a lot of competition on Xi. Not sure about your oceans, I think that you are with CoS, and The Elite Spartans. :D Well, I imagine that you will receive tons of trouble from ESW. :D

DeletedUser

I plan on having lots of fun in this world, And CoS is in 44 not 45 i think. I thought I would try to found a decent alliance from the start, I did not want to end up in another MRA :supermad:

DeletedUser11539

O45 And O44 is owned by COS/COW

so prepared to go into war with powerful alliance

DeletedUser

dobby, nice work on keeping radio silence till the server actually hit. (not like most of us doing pointless speculation......)

Props to you :)

DeletedUser

We are a new alliance in O-45 that is going to be dedicated to getting rid of the Local MRAs. I got stuck in an MRA in my first world and am still frustrated by it. We will have a one Founder one Leader and a High council of members to make decisions. We will strive for a High aBP (attacker Battle Points).

If you would like to join me in the quest to rid this world of MRAs send me an in-game message with a link to your grepostats page. You must have prior experience in this game and experience in attacking. We will have a member limit so get in while you can. My in game name is Footbal2.

Good luck, I'm about to research slingers tomorrow ;)

DeletedUser

I think this one might go down as an epic fail....:(
I tried but cant do squat to recruit

DeletedUser

you are in ocean 45, right? just sign on with us. (Blood Hounds) I sent you an invite. maybe we will get to take a few shots at an MRA together! :)

DeletedUser

O45? Forget about the Blood Hounds, join TeA (sorry WordWaster ;) ). More experience, more skills. Though purging the world from MRA is not particularly our primary goal, I think you will find us quite unlike your traumatizing past alliance.

See you're doing well on Nu and Mu as well. Sent me a message in-game, and I'll hook it up with an invite if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't listen to him! Join us! we have puppies!

blood_hound_puppy.jpg

edit: oh yeah, we have experienced players too. And we want nothing more than to fight MRAs. because we are cowards and want easy BP. :p

DeletedUser

Haha, sounds like this alliance in Nu that offered me women aged 20-24 and kisses and hugs from every player if I joined ;)

DeletedUser

such a terrible waste of talent. :(

:p