Pnp ATALANTE or ATAFAILTE?

• Thread starter DeletedUser18825
  • Start date

DeletedUser18825

So, I was casually farming my little farms when I got this "un"expected message along with an invite.

Screenshot2012-04-05at84411PM.png

So, I joined and decided to do some spy work. Then, an idea hit me. What if I could get to leader position and kick out all of their players? First of all, I looked around in the forum. There were about 10 tabs each with about 3 pages and topics full of writing. They even has a Laws tab?! :p
So, I got the leader position, and started my plan.

So after I kicked about 80 of their highest members, I started screwing with their forum, profile page, pacts, and banner. I changed their banner, deleted their whole forum and put one single tab (you'll see it), deleted their long boring profile page and put my own version, and disconnected them from a few of their pacts before I finally got kicked.

The new and improved forum:
Screenshot2012-04-05at85048PM.png

Their new profile:
Screenshot2012-04-05at84943PM.png

I got tons of hate mail and stuff, but it was worth it.

The Trolls are still alive, in a different way.. xD

DeletedUser

Lmao, wasnt expecting them to disappear so quick. +Rep. Would have been nice if you could disband the whole alliance.

DeletedUser18825

Well, kicking out 200 members takes about 10 minutes, and I wanted to be sure to delete their huge forum and profile page. I got kicked before I could get them all. They are mad. REally mad.

DeletedUser17561

This is childish. I find all of these actions (and they occur in every world) lame.

Irrespective of how good or bad an alliance is, they invite you in and you accept. Yes it is an unsolicited mass mail and the alliance will probably fold after a month, but the deal is made in good faith. If you disagree with their membership, skill level, or goals then don't join. and for God's sake don't join just to do this. It is not clever or useful to the world - it is simply a testament to the fact that the person who does it has so little character they would rather scrounge for cheap accolades than earn them. PNP like "post your mail" is fair game for public review but wrecking an alliance, even a bad one, strikes me as akin to someone who hacks you bank account and then say "hey - its just a hobby"

cowboy up and play the game. This is not the game - and don't kid yourself that it is.

DeletedUser18983

Just to clarify something here-It's not really his fault, they were stupid enough to give him leader rights :p

DeletedUser18825

This is childish. I find all of these actions (and they occur in every world) lame.

Irrespective of how good or bad an alliance is, they invite you in and you accept. Yes it is an unsolicited mass mail and the alliance will probably fold after a month, but the deal is made in good faith. If you disagree with their membership, skill level, or goals then don't join. and for God's sake don't join just to do this. It is not clever or useful to the world - it is simply a testament to the fact that the person who does it has so little character they would rather scrounge for cheap accolades than earn them. PNP like "post your mail" is fair game for public review but wrecking an alliance, even a bad one, strikes me as akin to someone who hacks you bank account and then say "hey - its just a hobby"

cowboy up and play the game. This is not the game - and don't kid yourself that it is.

When I first started leading I was a nooby leader and I made huge MRAs (500+ members). One day my biggest one got disbanded. Now, I learned from that and became a somewhat less nooby. If they would've succeeded, they would be more encouraged to make more MRAs and get smacked in the face even harder. The sooner they fail, the sooner they learn. ATALANTE is not finished, they are just extremely delayed. They do have loyal members, as I have learned from the hate mail.

DeletedUser22940

Internal alliance sabotage has become a very real part of Grepolis.
It is even stated so in the Wiki where it advises players to only give out leader/founder rights to those that they trust.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

DeletedUser18825

I was just going to spy on them at first, but then I decided to see if I could get leadership. They gave me it right away. I was going to try to get founder position and sabotage the alliance and keep it as my own, but I got impatient and just decided to do what I did. I know that I lot of people are mad at me, especially ATALANTE, but it was their fault that I got leader rights within 12 hours of being there.

DeletedUser

Something -Spyder- didn't put in here but told me in private, they had 20 people with founder rights, that's crazy even in a premade alliance where everyone is known to be loyal, but in an MRA?? Come on, he's taught them a valuable lesson, albeit in a harsh manner.

I've no issue with MRA's by the way, hell I was in Legends which Spyder n Dux destroyed with 1 thread here and 1 mass mail to the members.

And if daizan who is reputedly the Grepolis master can create R4GE the way he did (respect due for that move), then I would say anything is legitimate, remember the rl saying "all's fair in love n war" that goes double in a game.

DeletedUser

And if daizan who is reputedly the Grepolis master can create R4GE the way he did (respect due for that move), then I would say anything is legitimate, remember the rl saying "all's fair in love n war" that goes double in a game.

In all fairness, Daizan built it up not broke it down :p

DeletedUser

Fair point, I didn't explain myself properly, I meant he gained control in a manner, some (not me) would consider underhand is all.

DeletedUser25581

it was i who kicked -Spyder- lol
never liked spiders much. =)

you really should try harder :) to gain respect of other alliances,for now your alliance known as MRA.you have hard work to do, to make that alliance good enough

DeletedUser

here,here

Every world the same group of players continues to find it funny to take advantage of the MRAs just to make fun of them in the forum. Spyder, all your alliances fall apart without anyone having to sneak in and kick out all of the players, at least this alliance can keep it together past BP

DeletedUser18825

Somehow I knew that you'd come in and say that.

You would be a pretty good troll.