Pnp ATALANTE or ATAFAILTE?

• Thread starter DeletedUser18825
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen ATALATE's profile description lately?

Pretty bold of them. Think they might of learned my respect.

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen ATALATE's profile description lately?

Pretty bold of them. Think they might of learned my respect.

Cocky little noobs! They're making fun out of our profile! :p Think I shall prepare to conquer a few of them.

DeletedUser18983

The alliance actually earned respect when the members who got booted came back... That shows true loyalty.

DeletedUser

I just read the profile, lol. LOVE IT!!

Like I said I have no problem with MRA's so respect for not being ashamed of it. :D

DeletedUser18825

lool, looks like I'm the kid that runs around kicking over people's sandcastles... :p

DeletedUser18825

Oh. Well, they are probably secretly referring to me too. xD

DeletedUser

interesting....calling themselves noobs.
Thats probably because of the influence that the recent discussions on MRAs had on the mind of whoever was filling out the new profile.

No comments on the sandcastle business from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18983

Not really...They basically said they made a mistake and you have to be carful.

DeletedUser22940

More power to them. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.....

DeletedUser

Indeed, Considering that they have just been trolled, its quite a mature, if a bit emotional response.

DeletedUser18825

133298465808.png

DeletedUser5061

Something -Spyder- didn't put in here but told me in private, they had 20 people with founder rights, that's crazy even in a premade alliance where everyone is known to be loyal, but in an MRA?? Come on, he's taught them a valuable lesson, albeit in a harsh manner.

I've no issue with MRA's by the way, hell I was in Legends which Spyder n Dux destroyed with 1 thread here and 1 mass mail to the members.

And if daizan who is reputedly the Grepolis master can create R4GE the way he did (respect due for that move), then I would say anything is legitimate, remember the rl saying "all's fair in love n war" that goes double in a game.

What me and my team of bandits did was something differant, something new, to get what was a pretty dead out forum at the time talking. We saved a group of new players from the clutches of MRA leaders provided them with guides and teamates that would teach them how to play the game properly. I was never big on this disband/savatage thing coz it alinates new players from the game but at least when jerp used to be funny to read now it's just the same old sh...

DeletedUser

Daizan helped R4GE(FEAR at the time). -Spyder- attempted to destroy ATALANTE so don't really compare.

DeletedUser

man! The moderator removed my posts. They were good too ;) Going to have clean this retort up a bit, and give a proper web lashing!

"Deceit and treachery! You big meany!!!" :Angry: "Oh, and one other thing; you can't keep a beat!"